Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

RE-enable Task manager

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

RE-enable Task manager

Unread postby Sugarlove1959 » January 28th, 2009, 8:15 pm

My admistrator disable my Task manager what do I do? someone told me to hold down Ctrl/Alt + Delete I did but it does not work. Another person said click on start go run enter Regedit. All this things did not lead me any where. Please I need your help.
Sugarlove1959

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: RE-enable Task manager

Unread postby Elrond » February 3rd, 2009, 4:07 pm

If your administrator disabled the Task Manager we can not help you re enable it. Furthermore it seems from your post that your computer is a business machine.

Have you read our guidelines on such machines?

http://www.malwareremoval.com/rules.php

# In General, we do not help in cleaning business or corporate computers. There may be restrictions and modifications installed on such machines that could be damaged or altered by the actions we take to remove Malware. There may also be legal issues regarding any loss of business data that we do not wish to deal with.
[color=redIf you ask for help and, unknown to us, it involves a business computer, you need to understand that any damages resulting from our advice are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.[/color]

I'm sorry, but under these circumstances I'm afraid we must decline to help you. You need to get in touch with your IT department and let them deal with your problem.
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Re: RE-enable Task manager

Unread postby Elrond » February 3rd, 2009, 4:09 pm

Due to it is a business computer this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus