Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

JPM Vs Stewart: How Long?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

JPM Vs Stewart: How Long?

Unread postby TeMerc » August 11th, 2006, 2:04 am

OK, so who here is willing to give a guesstimate as to how long JPM's hothead and Tony Stewart's hothead collide?

I'd be surprised if it went more than a few races.

IMHO, I think JPM's temperament is what did him in over in F1. He just wasn't cool headed enough to become a champion. Talented no doubt, but to become a consistent winner you need lots more than just talent and good equipment.

And now there are rumors of Jacques perhaps making the move too. Another one with a slight hothead.

At the very least, with those 3 in the same race there will be lots of work for the body shop come Monday morning!!
TeMerc
Visiting Staff

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » August 11th, 2006, 1:25 pm

:D

Shouldn't take long, I'm thinking!

And with all the talk of Paul Tracy coming from CHAMP... things could get really interesting as he's another that has a bit of a temper that can flare up.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Return to General Discussions