Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

I NEED HELP!!!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

I NEED HELP!!!

Unread postby sahel82 » August 5th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Hi all!!

I've this configuration:
Windows 2000 (SP4), IE ....NONE!!

This is the problem:
When I start internet explorer with google as main page, if i try to search something then (after google complete the search) appears a little window with some suggestion about some site where "what I searched for" is present... VERY STRANGE!

I tried Norton, Adaware, Hijackthis, Ccleaner and Stinger... THAT DAMNED WINDOW IS STILL THERE!!

This strange window does not appear if I use Firefox as browser....
Becouse I was desperate, I eliminate the IE icon from my desktop, in that moment appeared a message says something that:
"A site known as c.msn.com, has not a valid certificate" and if I want to give it the "permission".... I clicked "no" and after repeat all this strange message, it was eliminated...
But.... where is my iexplorer now??! And then, is that damned "virus" still present?
I'm seriously thinking it can steal some passwords or information from my Pc...
Need help..... thanks all!
sahel82

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Angelfire777 » August 6th, 2006, 2:37 am

Hi

I'm Angelfire777 and it'll be my pleasure to assist you in your problem.

Reasearching Hijackthis logs could take sometime so please, be patient while I reasearch a fix for you.

Please observe these while we work:

1.) Please stick with this thread until we are finished, do not start a new topic here or start a new thread at other forums. Do not worry, We were trained to help and never give up until we get you all fixed up.

2.) Stop if you have questions!! Never proceed if something is unclear to you. We don't want to start all over again.

3.) Avoid downloading other applications or other anti-spyware programs unless you really need to.

4.) Lastly, please be patient and never lose hope. Sometimes, it will take us several tries and posts to get something done.

Sit back tight, I'll be back for you!
Angelfire777
Retired Graduate

Thanks a lot but...

Unread postby sahel82 » August 6th, 2006, 7:00 am

...just to not break with forum rules, I will try with an italian forum help first.
(It's only for my native language).
If I'm still in trouble, I'll return here and post my experience.
Really thanks!
sahel82

Unread postby Angelfire777 » August 6th, 2006, 7:15 am

does that mean that you are already getting help from other forums?
Angelfire777
Retired Graduate

not exactly

Unread postby sahel82 » August 6th, 2006, 7:40 am

they offered me (talking in person with a friend that's signed in).
sahel82

Unread postby Angelfire777 » August 6th, 2006, 7:59 am

Oh.. Ok. BUT next time please reply to the original thread and don't create a new topic ;)

Treads merged 2006-08-06. Elrond
Angelfire777
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sahel82 » August 6th, 2006, 8:01 am

uh...
sorry! :oops: :oops: :oops:
sahel82

Unread postby Elrond » August 7th, 2006, 5:50 am