Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

The Stig

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

The Stig

Unread postby Vino Rosso » July 31st, 2006, 11:51 am

So who is The Stig? Do you know?

Jenson failed to beat The Stig's time in the Suzuki Liana in this week's
Top Gear - Episode 8... probably due to his recent lack of track time :lol:
Vino Rosso
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby AndyAtHull » July 31st, 2006, 2:36 pm

I bet it is a female. I wouldn't be suprised :)
AndyAtHull
Visiting Staff

Unread postby Gary R » July 31st, 2006, 3:47 pm

AndyAtHull wrote:I bet it is a female. I wouldn't be suprised :)

Can't be a female, during the show Richard Hammond said
"Some say his first name is really the, and if he was on love island he'd have impregnated the whole cast, cameramen included."

Even if the his and he are blinds, I don't see a female impregnating anybody, do you.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby cycoze » August 3rd, 2006, 8:25 pm

The Stig in the first 22 shows was Perry McCarthy (F1 test driver) who wore black.

The third series introduced a different Stig whom dressed in white and as far as it is known, no-one knows who it is although the Daily Express implied it was Julian Bailey (F1).
cycoze

Unread postby Scotty » August 11th, 2006, 5:49 am

I googled the Stig a couple of weeks back and theres been a lot of discussion on this elsewhere.The general result is the latest Stig is different people becuase they all have other commitments.
Im not so sure but Jenson made a point about the line into the first corner that the F1 drivers took while the Stig went in deeper.Could be a rally driver?
Scotty
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions