Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Airport screeners could see X-rated X-rays

Notifications for Security Updates, as well as News and Information from across the web - mostly security minded.

Update Contributors: Members of the Malware Removal University.

Regular Members: Our Regular Members are invited to start and/or participate in all other topics. Join in and share the news that's important to you.

Airport screeners could see X-rated X-rays

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » May 24th, 2005, 1:18 pm

" I am looking at a copy of an ad that ran in the back of comic books in the 1950s and early 1960s.

"X-Ray Specs! See Thru Clothing!" blares the copy, which is illustrated with a cartoon of a drooling geek wearing the amazing toy goggles and leering at a shapely woman.

Now, any kid with half a brain knew that X-Ray Specs were a novelty gag that didn't really work. But time marches on and technology makes the impossible possible. Stand by, air travelers, because the Homeland Security Department is preparing to install and test high-tech machines at airport checkpoints that will, as the comic-book ads promised, "See Thru Clothing!""

Full story here.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Photo

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » May 24th, 2005, 1:19 pm

Photo here.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Bertha » May 24th, 2005, 1:54 pm

Well aint that something :shock:

Bertha
Bertha
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby scuzzman » May 24th, 2005, 4:09 pm

I'm sorry - but this is insanity.
Now, I'm normally a fairly secure guy... but there are still certain things I don't want the average Joe (or even the average Joanna) to be looking at if all I want to do is board a flight!
scuzzman

Unread postby Midnight Star » May 24th, 2005, 10:32 pm

Cheeky to say the least ... :lol:

==========

Mike.
Midnight Star
Developer
Developer

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to News Desk