Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Edmonton GP

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Edmonton GP

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » July 23rd, 2006, 7:17 pm

Went to the CART GP in Edmonton today. Was freaking hot! Race was awesome... just like last year. Love it that CART decided to have to race here.

Its not F1 but it does the trick :D
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Angelfire777 » July 23rd, 2006, 8:31 pm

Nice to hear that 'Kota :)

Sad to say we do not have anything like that here :(
Angelfire777
Retired Graduate

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » July 24th, 2006, 3:27 am

If you ever get the chance to go... I highly reccommend it. Watching the events on the television just doesn't do the cars any justice. Either in the speed or the sound departments. Being there is a totally different experience.

When we(my Brother, Father and I) went last year, we were invited into the RocketSports Team garage while they worked on the car. The mechanics fired the car up and started revving the engine. Standing right beside the car(we were only a few inches away) with them blipping on the throttle... the sound just reverberated right through you... could feel it pass through your bones :D

Was also able to get Paul Tracy's(my favorite CART driver) autograph on a picture my brother took at last years GP and blew up to poster size as a gift for my birthday. He snapped the pic as PT was coming into turn 1 and had locked up the front right tire... so there was a bunch of smoke coming off it.

PT was pretty impressed with the picture.

Going to frame it now... have had it in the package since my bro gave it to me last year. Now that its signed it going up on my wall :D
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Angelfire777 » July 24th, 2006, 7:00 am

[quote="'KotaGuy]If you ever get the chance to go... I highly reccommend it. Watching the events on the television just doesn't do the cars any justice. Either in the speed or the sound departments. Being there is a totally different experience. [/quote]

Hope I get that chance someday.. We'll be migrating to canada maybe next year.. Nothing could be expected in here anymore, the economy and everything just looks hopeless :(

Could I get your autograph? I need a cyborg to frame up on my wall :lol:
Angelfire777
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Angelfire777 » July 24th, 2006, 7:01 am

hmm... that's strange.. made a mistake.. how come I can't edit my post here?
Angelfire777
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions