Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY COMPUTER

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 5th, 2006, 7:39 pm

unlocked by user email request.

Please provide a fresh HJT log for the help to contimue with.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby offspr1ng17m » June 6th, 2006, 2:29 am

i cant really get a hjt log because when i followed help giving to me by agrarianmonk it caused my computer to get worse and now when i try to log in it wont go past the windows loggin screen... and when i try to reinstall windows it formats it then when iti trys to install stuff it says that it cant install it.. and it does that for at least 20 or more files.... i have no idea what is wrong with my computer and would greatly apreciate any help from anyone .... thank you..
offspr1ng17m

Unread postby agrarianmonk » June 6th, 2006, 2:33 pm

when iti trys to install stuff it says that it cant install it.. and it does that for at least 20 or more files....

is the windows install having trouble copying files over to your hard drive?

it would be helpful if you could let me know the exact error message that you receive during the installation.

thanks!
agrarianmonk
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » June 17th, 2006, 2:21 am

Topic closed again for no reply for the topic starter.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous