Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

spyware/adware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

spyware/adware

Unread postby jan » May 24th, 2006, 6:00 am

Hi

I have run an activescan on my computer and it has identified spyware in my registry. Can anyone help me to remove it as I am worried that messing around in the registry as a novice might do more harm than good.The active scan report is below.

Thanks in advance

Jan

Incident Status Location

Adware:adware/ncase Not disinfected c:\windows\180ax_gdf.dat
Adware:adware/dollarrevenue Not disinfected c:\windows\drsmartload2.dat
Spyware:spyware/adclicker Not disinfected c:\windows\usta33.ini
Adware:adware/delfinmedia Not disinfected c:\windows\system32\nsvsvc
Adware:adware/lop Not disinfected c:\program files\C2Media
Adware:adware/cws Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Breathe Consulting\Favorites\Health
Adware:adware/deskwizz Not disinfected Windows Registry
Spyware:spyware/media-motor Not disinfected Windows Registry
Adware:adware/sqwire Not disinfected Windows Registry
jan

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Shaba » May 24th, 2006, 6:20 am

Hi Jan :wave:

I'll help you, but as an undergraduate my posts must be checked by experts first.

Don't fix anything by yourself!
Don't create another topic!

I'll help you ASAP :)

Use this link to get HijackThis.
Save it to your desktop and then double-click to run it.
It will install the program in c:\program files\HijackThis.
Browse to that location with windows explorer, and double click on the HijackThis.exe program to run. Choose the 'Do a system scan and save a logfile'
That will allow you to save the log to the desktop (or some other place) and leave open a notepad file with the HijackThis log in it.

Now post your HijackThis log into this topic.
Shaba
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » June 1st, 2006, 7:19 am