Actually, your computer is clean and there is one more idea which program may interfere with mouse/keyborad/Esc problem - it is Inkscape 0.91, which is out of date by the way.
I highly recommend you to uninstall it, reboot the computer and see how it will work.
- Click on Start, then click the Start Search box on the Start Menu.
- Copy and paste the value below without into the open text entry box:
(Click the Select all button next to Code: to select the entire script).
- Code: Select all
- Click on the Entry below if it exists, choose Uninstall, and give permission to Continue:
- When the program have been uninstalled, please close Control Panel
- Reboot (restart) your computer.
Then, if it will be a reason for your problems, you can install it again but with most recent version 0.92 - please let me know your results before installing Inkscape again.
Failure to post replies within 72 hours will result in this thread being closed