Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

.norvas ransomeware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

.norvas ransomeware

Unread postby HamaHawlery » May 28th, 2019, 8:46 am

Hello

My PC accidentally have infected with a ransomware named by .norvas 

Which it has locked all the files located in my PC from everywhere

The files have the same size but locked with an extension (.norvas)
And it kept asking me for installing tools and programs again and again
Then it left me a notepad message which it says as the attached image

And as i noticed recently, the internet connection has been corrupted which doesn't connect to the network and says the DNS is not connecting

The files are very important for me, the PC contains all my works files which i have been working on for 2 years

I need them to be recovered ASAP

Is there any help from here for this case please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HamaHawlery

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: .norvas ransomeware

Unread postby Gary R » May 28th, 2019, 9:58 am

BleepingComputer are the experts in decrypting Ransomware.

Please read the following post by Quietman at BleepingComputer ... https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums ... try4795044 ... which relates to your specific infection, and contains details of what you need to do, and how to post for additional help if you need it.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!