Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

So my Pc is infected with a virus.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

So my Pc is infected with a virus.

Unread postby Smarthero38 » May 23rd, 2016, 1:24 pm

My Pc is infected with a virus related with microsoft sever (I think?) and something called insoft. I have already run sum antivirus programme (Specifically Malwarebytes) which did find the virus and removed it but it came up again after a while. Even after the Virus was removed, the next day when i turned the Pc on There was a popup regarding some missing dll file or something. So thats all I know about that. I hope you'll be able to help me. :o
I have attached both FRST logs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smarthero38

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: So my Pc is infected with a virus.

Unread postby Gary R » May 25th, 2016, 9:55 am

Looking over your logs, back soon.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Gary R » May 25th, 2016, 10:05 am

Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.

If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the "Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!" forum and wait for help.

Unless informed of in advance, failure to post replies within 3 days will result in this thread being closed.

Hi

I'm Gary R,

Before we start: Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.

Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start.

As an added safety precaution, before we start removing anything, I'd like you to make a backup of your Registry, which we can restore to if necessary.

Please click on THIS link, and follow the instructions for installing TCRB and creating a backup of your Registry.

Please observe these rules while we work:
  • Do not edit your logs in any way whatsoever.
  • Perform all actions in the order given.
  • If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • Stick with it till you're given the all clear.
  • Remember, absence of symptoms does not mean the infection is all gone.
  • Don't attempt to install any new software (other than those I ask you to) until we've got your computer clean.
  • Don't attempt to clean your computer with any tools other than the ones I ask you to use during the cleanup process. If your defensive programmes warn you about any of those tools, be assured that they are not infected, and are safe to use.
If you can do these things, everything should go smoothly.

It may be helpful to you to print out or take a copy of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

There are clear signs of infection in the FRST logs you've supplied, but before we start removing anything I'd like you to run some additional scans for me, so that I've got a more complete picture of what we need to deal with.

So ...

Please download AdwCleaner and save it to your desktop.

• Double click AdwCleaner.exe to run it.
    • Click Scan.
    • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
    • Close the adwCleaner window, click ok to the prompt.
    • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
    • You can also find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt.

AT THIS POINT, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CLEAN ANYTHING THAT MAY BE FOUND

Next ...

• Double click Frst64.exe to launch it.
    • FRST will start to run.
      • When the tool opens click Yes to the disclaimer.
      • Copy/Paste or Type the following line into the Search: box.
      Fun4IM;Bandoo;Searchnu;Searchqu;iLivid;whitesmoke;datamngr;kelkoopartners;trolltech;babylon;conduit;trovi;clientconnect;Udqmedia

• Press the Search Registry button.
      • When finished searching a log will open on your Desktop ... Search.txt
      • Please post it in your next reply.

Summary of the logs I need from you in your next post:
    • ADWCleaner log
    • Search.txt

Please post each log separately to prevent it being cut off by the forum post size limiter. Check each after you've posted it to make sure it's all present, if any log is cut off you'll have to post it in sections.
    Gary R
    Administrator
    Administrator

Unread postby Gary R » May 29th, 2016, 1:52 am

Due to a lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
    Gary R
    Administrator
    Administrator

Advertisement
    Register to Remove