Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Hillarious - Google take over

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Hillarious - Google take over

Unread postby MPRep » April 8th, 2006, 2:05 pm

This is awesome, now I know why you don't like google mail.... :p

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/epic
MPRep

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby MPRep » April 8th, 2006, 2:16 pm

Googlezon!!! hahaha hilarious
but they left froogle outisde.... :roll:
MPRep

Unread postby P;3 » April 8th, 2006, 3:49 pm

I was reading up about Google only the other day and how it "came into being"; I have also read the info on this site about Google and the G- mail; the google search engine is good; however, one I think needs to be aware of its limitations ; it is a good search engine (and I used it while in the Uni )but I am using it cautiously ; people seem to swear by it for finding information; as to the g mail; frightening to discover what might be stored somewhere, when you thought you had deleted everything from server :cry:

"google is your friend"; yes, but could it also be your enemy? think about it :(
P;3

Unread postby GS2 » April 12th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Amazing link, but most of it hypothetical, could have a never-ending discussion about the implications. :?

They missed out zoogle, the online Virtual zoo, where you interact with animals from your front room :lol:
GS2

Unread postby vistaman » July 21st, 2006, 1:43 am

Zoogle....Hmmm.
vistaman

Unread postby Shifty_UK » August 7th, 2006, 10:19 am

Lol, Crazy styff...

I love the guys voice, so easy to listen to and calming :-D
Shifty_UK

Unread postby KB. » August 8th, 2006, 4:21 pm

This is a must have: http://j-walk.com/other/googlecb/index.htm

You will spend a lot less time on the Web.
KB.

Unread postby Gary R » August 9th, 2006, 2:17 am

Particularly liked this.

Privacy and Google Content Blocker

Google is committed to collecting every bit of data that it possibly can, and storing it forever. You just never know when it might be useful. We recognize that privacy is an important issue, but we've gotten so pervasive that we don't even need to be concerned about it. It's not like you're going to stop using Google, right? Therefore, we didn't even think about your privacy when we designed and built Google Content Blocker -- not for a single second. But we had to write this stupid privacy policy page anyway, just because everyone else does it. It's not like anyone will ever read it.

If you want privacy, go into the bathroom and lock the door. You ain't gonna get in on the Web, so don't kid yourself. We pretty much know everything there is to know about you -- and it's pretty boring. Get a life, dude.

Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby turtledove » August 9th, 2006, 3:12 am

What is Google Content Blocker?
Google's mission is to organize the world's advertising for maximum exposure to Web users. Unfortunately, annoying Web content often overwhelms the page, causing many users to become distracted and overlook the ads.
That's where Google Content Blocker comes in. It effectively blocks all Web site content, leaving only the advertisements.

turtledove
Retired Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions