Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Props to nunped!

This is a community of volunteers. We enjoy helping others. The best reward is the gratitude of our members. Want to thank the person who helped you? Share it here for all to enjoy. Or is there something we can do better? Please let us know!

Props to nunped!

Unread postby p_huero » December 30th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Thank you, nunped. It must have taken a lot of patience on your part to help me, but you did the research, and got back to me in time to save my OS and all the data I've collected. I've become much wiser in the ways of teh internetz, and I've realized that there is a need to be proactive, rather than reactive, when it comes to viruses/malware. This site is a great resource for everyone, whether they believe their computer is infected or not, and I highly recommend it.
As it turned out, I remember downloading a "fish tank screen saver" some years ago, which never worked, and which I promptly forgot about. However it seems it had something to do with allowing a trojan horse infection to take root later. Thankfully it was not one of the most serious variety, such as a backdoor Trojan. I now know about the risks of "free" software. I was quite anxious at first to have my problem fixed, but the time spent lurking and reading the articles before posting really did pay off. I can now say :cheers: and I owe it all to nunped and the friendly staff here at malwareremoval.com. :king:
Cowabunga! 8)
ttfn
p_huero

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Props to nunped!

Unread postby nunped » January 2nd, 2014, 5:41 am

We are very happy to have helped :)

Safe surfing and a happy new year!
nunped
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Return to Feedback Forum - say thanks here!