Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help with WinAntiVirusPro problems

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help with WinAntiVirusPro problems

Unread postby longenbe » March 24th, 2006, 1:40 pm

Please help! I just started getting pop-ups prompting me to download WinAntiVirusPro1006. I haven't done it, but I've been getting other pop-ups as well every time I open my browser. I run Norton AntiVirus on a daily basis as well as Microsoft AntiSpyware. I also downloaded Adaware today as well. Nothing seems to be fixing the problem...

:evil: :evil: :evil:
longenbe

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Susan528 » March 26th, 2006, 10:19 am

Hello longenbe and Welcome to Malware Removal,

We would love to help but you need to help us by posting a hijackthis log please.

http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtop ... ef59690d1a
3. Make your HijackThis log.
Use this link to get HijackThis.
Save it to your desktop and then double-click to run it.
It will install the program in c:\program files\HijackThis.
Browse to that location with windows explorer, and double click on the HijackThis.exe program to run. Chose the 'Do a system scan and save a logfile'
That will allow you to save the log to the desktop (or some other place) and leave open a notepad file with the HijackThis log in it.
Susan528
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » March 28th, 2006, 8:49 am

Let us know if you still need help.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Nick-YF19 » March 31st, 2006, 5:03 am

While we appreciate that you may be busy, it has been 7 days or more since we heard from you.

Infections can change and fresh instructions will now need to be given. This topic is now closed, if you still require assistance then please start a new topic in the Malware Removal Forum

If you wish this topic reopened, please send us an email to 'admin at malwareremoval.com' with a link to your thread.

You can help support this site from this link :
Donations For Malware Removal

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid,
working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used.
If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Nick-YF19
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove