Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Really slow vista

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Really slow vista

Unread postby doommonk » September 2nd, 2011, 10:02 pm

I'm having some problems running programs now. Also when i use firefox to try and go to "http://www.goodanime.net/" i get unable to connect.

Edit: Upon restart firefox seems to allow me to go to the aforementioned website.
doommonk

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby deltalima » September 3rd, 2011, 9:32 am

Hi doommonk,

Not a Malware Issue

After a thorough examination of the logs, there is no evidense of active malware on the computer.

Your problem does not appear to be "malware" related. The Malware Removal forum deals with removing malware.

Realistically the best course of action would be to reinstall vista to factory defaults again. Once you have done this then the top priority is to install an antivirus program and then run Microsoft Update to ensure the computer is fully updated.

If you have any questions or require additional malware help, please let me know.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby doommonk » September 3rd, 2011, 2:34 pm

Thank you for your help. If you've given me the "all clean" I would like to apply to the university. Again, Thank you for the Time you've spent on me even though there is no issue.

Can i reinstall sandboxie now though?
doommonk

Unread postby deltalima » September 3rd, 2011, 3:04 pm

You're welcome.

Can i reinstall sandboxie now though?

Yes, we needed to remove it to give a clear view of the computer, it is fine to reinstall.
deltalima
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous