Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

DerBiz.com????? What is it?????

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

DerBiz.com????? What is it?????

Unread postby Nick15 » April 23rd, 2005, 4:40 pm

This is a spyware that keeps coming down and it is charged at national rate. and takes over broadband if you have got any advise please help me i just cant get rid of it. it is called DerBiz.com and it is tapping into my internet everyday i unistall it and it comes back again! Please help me!!!!!!!! I also read through the terms and conditions and at the end it says do you accept the terms and conditions and i put no yet it still installs??? Help me please and i dont want to download anything to get rid of it i just want to stop it coming down. Please help me! :(
Nick15

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby 'KotaGuy » April 23rd, 2005, 4:44 pm

Hi Nick15. I replied to your previous post. Please follow my instructions in it and post the reply to that thread.
'KotaGuy
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

please

Unread postby Nick15 » April 25th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Please help me i need the computer for doing my homework yet this thing keeps poping up! i really dont want it to go messed up
Nick15

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!