Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

My Morning

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

My Morning

Unread postby abombinable » October 22nd, 2010, 5:48 pm

Figured I would share seeing as my wife found this hilarious:

I'm near-sighted and wear glasses, sometimes contacts, but wait until the last possible moment to put them on every morning. Don't know why, just a people who wear glasses thing.
So this morning I'm sitting on the edge of my bed putting my shoes on, and notice a clump of cat hair with some blood on it. Occasionally my cats gets a skin infection, and we know because she scratches off a clump of hair and some skin.
Seeing this, I lean over to pick it up, while the cats sits next to me staring at me.
I grab the hair while saying, "are you bleeding kitty?"
As I examine the hair closer to my face, I realize it is a mouse with its head missing. :shock:
I drop it and gag (I hate mice).
As my wife is laughing hysterically, she reminds me of the commercial of the old lady ("here kitty kitty") who invites the racoon in. Think it was a lens crafters commercial.

I must have washed my hands for a half hour.
abombinable

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: My Morning

Unread postby carl606 » October 23rd, 2010, 1:24 am

Nice one abombinable, i am never that bad i to where glasses, and your right i put them on at the very last minite, usually because i can't find them.
Our cats just leave the mice by the door for you to pick up.
carl606

Unread postby tequesta » October 23rd, 2010, 1:00 pm

I got a good laugh at that one. :lol: That is a regular event at our house. Mice, rats, birds, snakes and lizards to name a few. The other morning one of our cats was trotting around with a new catch in her mouth. To avoid the inedible my wife instructed me to take the catch away before it becomes a headless corps. While chasing the cat down she released her prize and oh to our horror the stupid thing was not dead. The cat went one way , the mouse the other and the wife to the top of the bathroom sink. The mouse sought refuge in the bathroom, even with the wife screaming at the top of her lungs, and after a tense moment or two I caught the thing and put it outside were it belongs.
tequesta

Unread postby Cypher » October 23rd, 2010, 1:22 pm

At lease the cat is doing it's job on the vermin control front :D
Cypher
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Unread postby abombinable » October 23rd, 2010, 5:39 pm

tequesta wrote:oh to our horror the stupid thing was not dead.

Oh boy that must have been delightful :shock:

Cypher wrote:At lease the cat is doing it's job on the vermin control front

My thoughts exactly :D
abombinable

Unread postby tequesta » October 23rd, 2010, 6:05 pm

Oh boy that must have been delightful :shock:

Delightful is not the words I heard from the wife... :?

It's my fault!

Rule number 1 in the wife handbook.

"We wouldn't have this problem if the cats weren't allowed out"
tequesta

Unread postby abombinable » October 23rd, 2010, 6:51 pm

tequesta wrote:"We wouldn't have this problem if the cats weren't allowed out"

I'm with her. Indoor cats don't get hit by cars and are less likely to catch certain diseases. But I adopt my cats clawless. Helps when you have a munchkin bred cat who can barely jump on to the couch :lol:
abombinable

Unread postby muppy03 » October 25th, 2010, 4:08 am

I have never had a problem with mice, since the rats moved in :shock: :D
muppy03
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Gary R » October 25th, 2010, 9:40 am

If you want a mouse/rat killer buy a Bedlington or a Jack Russell, they're much better at the job than cats are.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby tequesta » October 25th, 2010, 6:34 pm

I don't know about Bedlingtons, but Jack Russells can be handful. 2 golden retrievers and 3 cats is enough for my life time. :drunken:
tequesta

Unread postby abombinable » October 25th, 2010, 7:39 pm

tequesta wrote:2 golden retrievers and 3 cats is enough for my life time. :drunken:

Holy pets batman! Who wants attention more...the goldens or the cats?
abombinable

Unread postby mambass » October 25th, 2010, 8:04 pm

abombinable wrote:
tequesta wrote:2 golden retrievers and 3 cats is enough for my life time. :drunken:

Holy pets batman! Who wants attention more...the goldens or the cats?
Goldens are THE BEST friends. They're more human than many people that I know. :)
mambass
Retired Graduate

Unread postby tequesta » October 25th, 2010, 8:27 pm

We get all our animals from the rescue. Two of the cats are only around when it is quiet, and they feel generous and allow us to give them some loving. My avatar is Buddy, and he thinks he rules the roost. Walks up on the dogs and swipes at their nose just for fun, of course, they return the favor with a good goosesings now and then. Cats don't like their butts sniffed. The two goldens are from animal rescue too, and are wonderful. Three years ago we decided to get a dog and we just lucked out. My wife was feeling guilty that Lola was home alone, cats don't count, and a friend of a friend needed a home for their dog. My Christmas present last year was a second dog. OH Boy more poop to clean up.

She a great dog too.
tequesta

Unread postby Gary R » October 26th, 2010, 2:00 am

tequesta wrote:I don't know about Bedlingtons, but Jack Russells can be handful.

Don't say that around NonSuch, she has a Jack Russell and from what I hear she's a little sweetheart. ;) :D
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby tequesta » October 26th, 2010, 1:09 pm

Gary R wrote:from what I hear she's a little sweetheart. ;) :D

I'm sure NonSuch isn't bias. :lol:
tequesta

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to General Discussions