Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

malware university

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: malware university

Unread postby Haider » October 22nd, 2010, 2:35 pm

"Good things come to those who wait"

Would it convert to Best if I wait longer :D
My wait was around 6 months. Hang on, they won't forget about you

It was only due to anxiety that I had to ask :)
Haider

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby carl606 » October 23rd, 2010, 1:37 am

Haider wrote:
It was only due to anxiety that I had to ask :)

Yes haider i was the same at this stage, but was just reassured by admin that they had not forgot about me.
Then i paniced when i was in..... :D
carl606

Unread postby Haider » October 23rd, 2010, 2:19 am

@carl606

I hope you won't mind and I am not getting too personal either — your avatar, is it showing the real big picture of insiders :D
Haider

Unread postby PegasusNY » October 23rd, 2010, 3:48 am

your avatar, is it showing the real big picture of insiders :D

When you get to the advanced parts of the University - YES! :lol:

Just kidding, but I sure feel like it sometimes!
PegasusNY

Unread postby muppy03 » October 23rd, 2010, 8:01 am

PegasusNY wrote:
your avatar, is it showing the real big picture of insiders :D

When you get to the advanced parts of the University - YES! :lol:

The head banging is done by the teachers when accessing students work :D ;) :shock:
muppy03
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby carl606 » October 23rd, 2010, 9:05 am

Haider wrote:
I hope you won't mind and I am not getting too personal either — your avatar, is it showing the real big picture of insiders :D

Yes haider we have a headache, but the teachers have an even bigger one trying to teach us.
They must have the patiences of a saint, god bless them all.
muppy03 wrote:The head banging is done by the teachers when accessing students work

Your right muppy, i never really thought of it that way before
carl606

Unread postby Haider » October 23rd, 2010, 12:52 pm

muppy03 wrote:The head banging is done by the teachers when accessing students work :D ;) :shock:

If this isn't right place, kindly move it to more appropriate one. Just a suggestion: IMHO if there could be some pointers available for those who are waiting — they could do some homework, get head-start and teachers may not have to bang their heads ;) :D
Haider

Unread postby turtledove » October 23rd, 2010, 11:24 pm

Hi haider :)

While waiting, I studied the logs being worked on. Good way to gain a bit of understanding in what does what and recognizing the bad guys stuff.
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Haider » October 24th, 2010, 12:38 am

Hello turtledove: Thanks

I am doing that too, however, I was pointing to something more specific, like a syllabus i.e. what to expect and how to achieve or maybe I am unable to explain! :?
Haider

Unread postby carl606 » October 24th, 2010, 1:29 am

Haider wrote:Hello turtledove: Thanks

I am doing that too, however, I was pointing to something more specific, like a syllabus i.e. what to expect and how to achieve or maybe I am unable to explain! :?

That will all slot into place nicely when you have enrolled in the MRU haider.... :)
carl606

Re: malware university - Rejected

Unread postby NotMissSheila » October 26th, 2010, 12:26 am

Hi, I was rejected for MRU and am sooo disappointed. I was wondering what I could do that perhaps may make me a better candidate. Is there other courses that could prepare me for this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,
MissSheila
NotMissSheila

Unread postby Gary R » October 26th, 2010, 1:52 am

You didn't read the requirements for application fully with your last application and missed out some information we need to know. Please read the section below then re-apply including all the information we ask for. The actual application form does not ask for what you missed out, but it is clearly stated in the section below which you should have read.

After reading this, if you still feel you'd like to join the battle against malware, and you would like to be trained here - please use the link below:

University access - Please Click

Post your details (please include your age in box 10 of the application form) and a teacher/admin will process your application. This may take a week or more. If you have not received a response within 10 days of submitting your application, please re-submit it.

Unfortunately, not everyone who applies will be granted access to the University, and it is not the policy of MRU to supply reasons for an applicant failing to be admitted...so please don't ask.

During the time your application is being processed, you will be expected to pass a simple entry test which will be sent to you by Personal Message (PM). A pass will make you elligible to be placed on our waiting list.

Due to the demand for training, all places in the School are currently taken, and we have had to introduce a waiting list for places, based on a "first come first served" basis. The course is not easy, and we have quite a high turn over of students, so places will usually become available quite regularly. However we cannot give successful applicants a precise date as to when they will be admitted.

I've given you a little hint as to what we need to know. ;)
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby newgeek » October 26th, 2010, 5:31 am

Would be nice if you addressed your replies in this posting. It was originally started by myself and many other people have posted here. Who is it that you need to fill out the application?? I filled out an app and was accepted, also took the test and passed. Could you please state the name of the person that you need to fill this out. Thanks, Newgeek..
newgeek
Banned Member

Unread postby Gary R » October 26th, 2010, 8:11 am

If I don't specify, you can always take it that I am replying to the last post in the topic ........ ie the one before my post.

So that means that this post is a reply to your post newgeek, and the one you were asking about is to MissSheila.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions