Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Blank Keyboard!

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Blank Keyboard!

Unread postby mitchman » February 4th, 2006, 5:43 pm

hey guys check this out, http://www.daskeyboard.com/ its totaly blank, i was thinking about getting one!!!! no not really because i just bought the saitek eclipse keyboard with the sick baclight... either way enjoy
mitchman

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » February 4th, 2006, 6:15 pm

Funny :~)
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby mitchman » February 4th, 2006, 7:23 pm

i wonder who thinks of these things :):):):) i bet it really helps alot with typing. but i would try it on someone who is a slow typer and monitor the changes. but it would be pretty bad if you were trying to type a password and you couldnt see if it worked. because you would have to type the password in notepad and paste it on the line....every single time till you memorized it!!!
i have to say though, ive gotten much better with typing, and i can type without looking at the keyboard but its much slower and i make a lot more mistakes. what about anyone else. how are your skills guys?
mitchman

Unread postby kdd9 » February 11th, 2006, 3:41 am

I took typing in high school and the keys in the classroom were totaly blank. It forced you to learn touch-typing without looking at the keys. For learning to type I think it's the only way to go. I still remember most of it but have to look at the numbers and symbols sometimes since it has been a while. Thanks for reminding me that I need to spend some time and practice to get it all back.

:D

kdd9
kdd9

Unread postby NonSuch » February 11th, 2006, 4:39 am

kdd9 wrote:I took typing in high school and the keys in the classroom were totaly blank. It forced you to learn touch-typing without looking at the keys. For learning to type I think it's the only way to go.

Me too! The only time I may need to steal a peek is for some of the symbols that I don't often use.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby Pollux.Castor » February 11th, 2006, 8:27 am

I, however, generally use the Columbus method of typing. Find a key and land on it. :D
Pollux.Castor

Unread postby Nellie2 » February 11th, 2006, 11:39 am

Have you ever noticed how impossible it is to send an email from a different country? You go on holiday and find a nice cyber cafe and think to yourself... I'll just pop in here and check my emails... but they seem to move the @ key about depending on which country you are in, it's most disconcerting.
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby MPRep » February 12th, 2006, 3:39 pm

Indeed....the @ symbol in my english keyboard is in the '2' key...while using my spanish keyboard it is in the 'Q' key....very odd...lol :P
MPRep

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions