Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

For Gringo

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

For Gringo

Unread postby TM Worley » December 3rd, 2009, 9:13 pm

Hey
I tried the Avira thing but it takes me to a page with other offers that are not what you mentioned. Anyway, now I am lost. Could you send me the link?
Sorry, but I am kinda brain dead...tired. Umm, I think there was something else I was supposed to do but I cant remember...sorry
Let me know what you need.
thanks for your patience.
TM Worley

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: For Gringo

Unread postby gringo_pr » December 3rd, 2009, 9:31 pm

Hello TM

click here-->link<--click there

after you clink on the link it should take you to the download page and start downloading - at the top of page there may be a yellow bar stating - To protect your security,Internet explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. click here for options - please click anywhere on the yellow bar and choose download file...

A window should open asking you to save the file or run please choose run
gringo_pr
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Unread postby TM Worley » December 6th, 2009, 1:25 pm

Completed. Also ran a scan..I have included the Avira notepad given after download and the scan report for your review...looks like there are a couple of worms, viruses, etc. The Malwarebytes program found 96 and were removed...am sending three attachments/reports because the system would not allow four. Two are from Avira and one from Malwarebytes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TM Worley

Unread postby gringo_pr » December 6th, 2009, 9:58 pm

Hey TM

those look good.

Only some adware found and was removed.

I would like to see one more DDS scan - you don't need to send me all three just one of them (they are all the same)

gringo
gringo_pr
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Unread postby TM Worley » December 6th, 2009, 10:43 pm

i turned the firewall off to run the scan, couldnt figure out how to turn avira off. anyway i think it gave me two reports. am sending both since i am ignorant and do not understand the info in either...once again,thanks for your help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TM Worley

Unread postby gringo_pr » December 13th, 2009, 4:24 am

those look good tm
gringo_pr
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Unread postby TM Worley » December 14th, 2009, 5:48 pm

So, am I good to go?
TM Worley

Unread postby gringo_pr » December 17th, 2009, 4:45 am

yes you are good to go TM
gringo_pr
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Unread postby TM Worley » December 17th, 2009, 8:10 pm

YES! THANK YOU!!!! Merry Christmas! You ROCK!!! Thanks again!
TM Worley

Unread postby markkhunt » December 19th, 2009, 7:47 pm

Since this issue appears resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
markkhunt
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!