Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Hello new to the fourm

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Hello new to the fourm

Unread postby wolfemansG35 » September 6th, 2009, 12:13 pm

Hello all i was wondering if this forum had a boot camp :joker:
wolfemansG35

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Hello new to the fourm

Unread postby melboy » September 6th, 2009, 1:30 pm

Hello and welcome! :)

Indeed it does. Further information can be found here:

http://www.malwareremoval.com/university.php
melboy
MRU Expert
MRU Expert

Unread postby wolfemansG35 » September 6th, 2009, 1:42 pm

thanks
wolfemansG35

Unread postby Dobby » September 6th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Hello wolfemansG35 and Welcome!

MRU is not a 'boot camp' in the traditional sense of attending classes for a period of a few days/weeks which at that point you've completed your training. MRU is a school, much like a university, that is designed to take you through the different levels of Malware removal training. Think of it as a long-term commitment of not only training and education but the giving back to the community in the form of helping others to remove Malware from their systems. It's an excellent full training program for Malware removal which demands the upmost dedication and commitment on your part.

One piece of advise: If you do decide to apply for admission, do not take it lightly. Make sure you seriously consider your reasons for applying as well as the level of dedication and the amount of time you'll be able to commit. In no way am I trying to discourage you, quite the contrary. It's an excellent environment with great people and your efforts can be very rewarding but the work is demanding which requires a consistent effort. Best of luck and again, Welcome!

Kind Regards,
-D
Dobby

Unread postby NonSuch » September 9th, 2009, 10:49 am

wolfemansG35 wrote:Hello all i was wondering if this forum had a boot camp :joker:

We do not have a Boot Camp, as that particular designation belongs to the SpywareInfo Forums, however, we do have the Malware Removal University.

At this time, the Malware Removal University is completely full, and our waiting list is quite long. Since you have already shown an interest in applying to malware removal training schools at other sites, and as we do not accept multi-school applicants, it would be better for you to continue pursuing your interests at other sites rather than here at MRU.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby wolfemansG35 » September 9th, 2009, 12:21 pm

ok sorry for applying at two different forums i just didn't want through all my eggs in one basket. if didn't get accepted here i was hopping to get accepted else were .
wolfemansG35

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions