Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

problem w/ trojan that keeps reinstalling

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

problem w/ trojan that keeps reinstalling

Unread postby hanmi » August 8th, 2009, 9:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=44875

We'll be going out of town in about 24 hours from now.

If there is no one to help me, I would appreciate a referral to a reliable paid service. We have to back up everything and take it with us before we leave, and I'm worried about infecting another computer.

If you find this after Sunday 10 p.m. U.S. central standard time, please ignore this request and simply advise on how to clean up any USB flash drives we have used with the computer. We will have to clean up the computer next time we set it up.

Thanks.
hanmi

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: problem w/ trojan that keeps reinstalling

Unread postby hanmi » August 9th, 2009, 8:56 pm

I installed Avast, despite warnings against installing more virus protection software after being infected. I think I got it cleaned up, and also found the same problem in my USB drive.

Thanks anyway. It's nice of you guys to do this work for free.
hanmi

Re: problem w/ trojan that keeps reinstalling

Unread postby Dakeyras » August 10th, 2009, 8:17 am

Replied :)
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate