Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Animal Quiz.. what are you ?

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: Animal Quiz.. what are you ?

Unread postby NeonFx » November 18th, 2008, 5:41 pm

I'm a... I'm a... Dove?

You're a Dove!
A fan of olives and the United Nations, you'd love to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. You like stretching your legs at major events, and have done your best to ward off floods when the waters have risen. All this running around leaves you exhausted, and it often seems you can never quite get the peace you so dearly crave. You really like to take showers.

I do take a lot of showers lol...
NeonFx

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ellipse » December 7th, 2008, 6:14 pm

You're a Hippopotamus!
Some people call you fat, but you prefer to think of yourself as well-insulated. After all, having a little extra helps you stay underwater, which is where you'd prefer to be anyway. The mere sight of you reminds people of one of their favorite childhood games, not to mention being hungry. If only those plastic pieces didn't keep jamming! Your favorite saint is St. Augustine. Against all odds, you are considered to be rather talented at ballet.

Huh? I'm 9 kg. underweight, and I hate water.
ellipse

Unread postby mmavipc » December 10th, 2008, 12:38 am

You're a Cockroach!
People have a really hard time looking at you and you've even been known to make people scream on occasion. Far from being that hideous, you just remind them of something they really don't like. You really like hanging out in kitchens, and as a kid tried to explore under the refrigerator, in drawers, and in most any crevice you thought you could get into. Despite the negative reactions you encounter, you are an incredibly strong survivor, and you know that you can outlast almost any hardship. You really struggle with checking out of motels.

uhhhh
uhhh
wt*
lol
mmavipc

Unread postby Heltskay » December 10th, 2008, 10:41 am

You're a Bee!
Hard-working and loyal, you are one of the few supporters of the Queen who remains steadfast in her service. You do find time to stop and smell the roses in your busy schedule, but you don't let this distract you from your endless duty. Your favorite term of endearment is "honey". You've always been very fond of the painted dividing lines on freeways. In the 1980's, people briefly thought you were a killer.

LOL
Heltskay

Unread postby raynleila » January 25th, 2009, 10:27 am

You're a Cobra!
With front teeth just a little longer than average and a strange way of bobbing your head back and forth, you've always seemed a tiny bit menacing to others. You can't help these minor physical trends, but you do have this nasty habit of sneaking up on people and scaring the stuffing out of them as well. You've always been fascinated by India and feel like people would appreciate you more there. On the plus side, you do everything you can to help maintain others' health insurance benefits.

:lol:
raynleila

Unread postby chippermac » January 25th, 2009, 9:33 pm

You're a Hyena!
You have quite a sense of humor, though many others find it derisive rather than appealing. You are perceived as being a coward, but actually have moments of great bravery and have even stood up to those much larger than yourself. You like hanging out in groups and are always making a lot of noise. Disney thinks you are an idiot.

Sigh, never expected that. :shock: :lol:
chippermac

Unread postby DanielX » January 26th, 2009, 9:29 pm

You're an Iguana!
While many people think you're too strange to even have in the house, others have come to appreciate you as a sage figure in their everyday lives. You seem to maintain a piercing stare that bores holes into the souls of others, or at least sees if there are any bugs flying near them. You're more than a little rough around the edges. You used to love giving the thumbs-up sign but have more recently grown out of it entirely.

:shock: What is that... thing?!
DanielX

Unread postby DEFC0N » January 30th, 2009, 11:49 am

You're a Hawk!
With an absolutely stunning sense of sight, you're able to put everything into perspective. At vision tests, you're able to read the copyright line on the poster with the big E at the top. You've been known to read signs from three counties away. You get the idea. You're very good at selling wares. You consistently root for terrible sports teams.

Quite true i don't root for any good sports teams or rather none at all.
DEFC0N

Unread postby pravr2009 » February 27th, 2009, 3:31 am

You're a Wasp!
Brutal and dangerous, you are capable of wreaking havoc on others
with little remorse. You love mud and seem to appear out of nowhere whenever
people find a bit of wet dirt. You have a fierce temper and don't mind
resorting to it whenever people get in your way, especially by hogging all
that wonderful mud! Your home is where your heart is, but is also relatively
flimsy and ugly. You are almost unquestionably white, Anglo-Saxon, and
Protestant.
pravr2009

Location: Where snakecharmer's turned into software proffessionals.

Unread postby binng22 » February 27th, 2009, 10:32 pm

You're a Tyrannosaurus Rex!
You can't stop talking about the "good old days" of the past. While you remember everything being so much better and more glorious back then, you've got to realize that times have changed! It's time to move on, time to bring in the new technology and advancements! Still, there is some charm to your olden out-dated ways. Children seem to love you, for example, as do some historians and scientists. And you should really eat something... your bones are starting to show.

:lol: :lol:
binng22

Unread postby tylerisdabest » April 14th, 2009, 8:57 pm

i got a camel!!!! :D

tylerisdabest

Unread postby tequesta » August 5th, 2009, 10:47 pm

You're a Butterfly!
Fragile and beautiful, you work as a good-luck charm for those
around you. People are always happy to see you and sometimes beseech you to reach
out to them as a blessing for their day. Though you are proud of your reputation,
you strive not to forget your own humble beginnings and remember that not so long
ago, everyone looked down on you. All you can do is appreciate the metamorphosis
you made now that you're on its good side. You adore stained-glass
windows.

ok!
and my wife says I'm not in touch with my feminine side.
tequesta

Unread postby Mystery » August 7th, 2009, 4:54 am

You're a Salmon!
Constantly swimming upstream against the current, you like to go against the grain. This unconventional approach has spawned many new and creative ideas for you, but also netted some setbacks. Right now, you're finding others to be pretty fishy and they think you're all wet. The natural state of your mouth makes it look like you're always upset. You like wearing pink shirts, but don't want to admit to people that they're actually pink.

The natural state of my mouth makes it look like I'm always upset? Lol, that's new to me :lol:
Mystery

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions