Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

MR - RicBoltz - Rogue

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

MR - RicBoltz - Rogue

Unread postby Rogue » January 7th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Will 08 and 09’s slow a system down? I would not think so since they are buttons. Other than doing scans that’s all I could invision being a problem.
http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6356

Hi RicBoltz

While checking your log I noticed you are not currently running an Anti-Virus or spyware protection. Just to make sure nothing is hiding I would like the following.

Download ewido Malware Remover from here

When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
When you run ewido for the first time, you may get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
From the main ewido screen, click on Update in the left menu, then click the Start update button.
After the update finishes (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful")

Run ewido Malware Remover

Click on the Scanner button in the left menu, then click on Settings , and under "What to scan ?", select "Every file " then click ok .
Then click on Complete System Scan . This scan can take quite a while to run.

If during your scan Ewido "crashes" or "hangs", please try scanning again. Before running the scan, click on 'Scanner' (the 3rd bar from the top on the left) and Choose 'Settings'. Uncheck 'Scan in NTFS Alternate Data Streams' as this can cause problems in overly infected systems. Click 'OK' and then follow the instructions

==========

Now I would like you to run an TrendMicro online scan, from here

1. Once up click on "Scan now. It's Free"
2. Read the Term & Use and check "Yes, I accept the Terms of Use" and then click on "Launching HouseCall"
3. Quick Select: "Scan complete computer for Malware, grayware and vulnerabilities" click "Next"
4. Let Housecall go through ALL three "Steps". It can take upto 30 minutes or more to scan.
5. Please do not use your computer whilst the scan is in progress.
6. Once the scan is done select "clean all detected infections automatically"
7. For detected HTTP cookies, select "Remove all deteccted cookies". And click "Clean Now"
8. Then a message will come up; click "OK" and let it delete the selected infections.
9. During the clean up. Note any infected files down into a .txt file in Notepad. Ready to post in your next reply.
10. When asked to perform a full scan again click "No". And restart your computer.
==========
Post a fresh HJT log
Post a log from TrendMicro
Post a log from ewido

Thanks,

Rogue
Rogue
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby LDTate » January 7th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Post away ;)
LDTate
WTT Teacher
WTT Teacher

Unread postby Rogue » January 7th, 2006, 7:58 pm

Posted
Thank you
i changed from Trendmicro to KAV after remembering trend was having problems
Rogue
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby Rogue » January 21st, 2006, 3:51 pm

The live log has been placed in archive. This can be removed or relocated I guess.
Rogue
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!