Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Microsoft: Fix It For Me Now!

A Library of tips, tricks, and informative articles - Fixes are for use under your own supervision and at your own risk.

Microsoft: Fix It For Me Now!

Unread postby Corrine » May 23rd, 2009, 9:35 am

It does not matter how something on a person's computer broke. It could be the result of a malware infection, a conflict with a third-party application, or self-help that backfired. Regardless of the source of the problem, we all want Microsoft to Fix it and to Fix it Now.

Although Microsoft has long provided Knowledge Base articles with detailed instructions for repairing problems such as those mentioned above, the instructions generally involve registry edits -- which is understandably something the average home user generally will shy away from doing.

Image Along comes Microsoft Fix it, a tool to automate those fixes that you want now, relieving you from worrying about messing up a registry edit that could result in your computer in worse condition than before you attempted the fix.

The Fix it Team has created a wide range of fixes covering problems in Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Word, Outlook, Windows Media Player, Zune and a whole lot more. Many of those fixes are a result of Windows Error Reporting (WER) where people like you and I allow the submission of crash reports to Microsoft. By submitting those reports, Microsoft Product Support Reports (MPSReports) is able to analyze the results and fixes for repeated problems are added.

To check that Windows Error Reporting (WER) is enabled, do the following:

Windows Vista
:

Click Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Problem Reports and Solutions > Change settings > Advanced settings > Select "Automatically check for solutions".

Windows XP:

Click Start > Right-click My Computer > Properties > Advanced Tab > Error Reporting.

If you are not sure where to start, you can try Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services (Microsoft ATS) to detect problems on your machine and automatically fix any common problems.

The Fix it Team has provided multiple resources to assist you in locating a Fix it solution:

1. Fix it for me blog
2. Fix it Gadget (Download link)
3. Fix it Solutions Page
4. Microsoft Fix it Solutions Center

The next time you need a solution for a problem, let Microsoft Fix it for you.
Corrine
Visiting Staff

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Microsoft: Fix It For Me Now!

Unread postby Gary R » May 23rd, 2009, 9:50 am

Zero Bump.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Microsoft: Fix It For Me Now!

Unread postby LDTate » June 14th, 2009, 11:34 am