Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Still needing a reply to my cry for help!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Still needing a reply to my cry for help!

Unread postby myoungpepper » May 19th, 2009, 2:14 am

I do understand there are more request for help than you have people to answer them, so I am posting here as instructed to in the forum. This was originally posted in the Malware Removal forum. My system either has a virus or malware issue, or possibly both. Whatever it is has it almost locked up. I'm running in safe mode right now and apparently this is the only way it will run. In regular mode when windows opens up, a series of "help" screens start to open up in the foreground as well as the background. Depending on what program I try to open as to what help screens open up. In checking the processes running in the Task Manager, there were as many as 300 running at one time, with most of them being "help programs". Eventually they could be closed out, but it takes a long time. Then things seem to run fairly smooth for a bit until something triggers the problem to start over. I installed 2 more anti-virus/spyware programs, but they didn't help. Finally the whole system locked up and had to be manually shut down. Please tell me what to do before my pc has a total meltdown. Thanks in advance for all your help! :) Hopefully you can pull the original link because I'm not really sure how to post it here. I will help any way I can, but may need someone to walk me thru the process. :?

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42864
Last edited by NonSuch on May 19th, 2009, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to add link to HijackThis log.
myoungpepper

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Still needing a reply to my cry for help!

Unread postby askey127 » May 20th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Taken.
askey127
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!