Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

for swanny2

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby Swanny2 » December 27th, 2005, 8:37 am

ta mate ive started a new topic just waiting now tx agaim ..
Swanny2

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby P;3 » December 27th, 2005, 8:44 am

Swanny2 wrote:ta mate ive started a new topic just waiting now tx agaim ..

WELCOM over here again swammy; :lol: ;) the log thread has a reply on it so follow what they are asking of/from you; I too am curious to know what has happened this time so will be watching and learning :lol: if you have any queries please do not hesitate to say so :)
P;3

Unread postby Swanny2 » December 27th, 2005, 4:22 pm

Ta mate ive done what i knew too do as directed but thats all. some things i couldnt find,But hopefully some 1 will reply an let me know what too do..All this is highly appreciated an tx again .. :O)

cheers .
Swanny . :O)
Swanny2

Unread postby P;3 » December 27th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Swanny2 wrote:Ta mate ive done what i knew too do as directed but thats all. some things i couldnt find,But hopefully some 1 will reply an let me know what too do..All this is highly appreciated an tx again .. :O)

cheers .
Swanny . :O)

if you are stuck; let them know on the HJT thread; and what you are stuck WITH; if you do not tell them they will not know and therefore cannot help :lol:
P;3

Unread postby P;3 » December 29th, 2005, 3:11 pm

how"s the battle with the nasties progressing: ? I"m watching your main thread for developments :lol:
P;3

Unread postby P;3 » December 30th, 2005, 10:47 am

swanny; a question; what antivirus program do you believe you have on your PC and what programs to find nasties, (eg programs such as adaware and spybot)?
P;3

Unread postby P;3 » January 8th, 2006, 11:12 am

just to let you know I am still following events on your log thread :lol:
P;3

Unread postby P;3 » January 24th, 2006, 8:24 pm

if swanny 2 reads this can you tell us if your problems ARE sorted as your log has been archived but not yet completed; just wonder if you are up to getting things completely sorted, if not on this forum then on another one for dealing with non-malware stuff ;) :idea:
and your thread on PCA has been ticked as resolved, but issues are not really completed as such :(

it is important that you need to be running with a completely "sorted" pc after all the hitches you have had on that one and not one that is perhaps "half way though a fix" :?
P;3

Unread postby P;3 » August 13th, 2006, 8:17 pm

I am bumping this thread as I think we may be back over here and needing help again shortly :(
P;3

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous

Return to General Discussions