Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

trend housecall??safe link please

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

trend housecall??safe link please

Unread postby P;3 » December 4th, 2005, 8:13 am

can someone please suggest a safe link to trend housecall? I have so far had my PC frozen and had to reboot at least twice with duff links (not from this site I hasten to add); I was trying to compose reply to a thread elsewhere and went to get a safe link and had my own pc frozen in the process :cry: thanks
P;3

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby amateur » December 4th, 2005, 8:48 am

amateur
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby amateur » December 4th, 2005, 8:48 am

amateur
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby P;3 » December 4th, 2005, 9:19 am

ok; thanks for that ;has anyone actually tried these (especially the top one ) ; I have had such bad experiences with this with my pc freezing and needing rebooting; previously it would give no problems, now the thing is an issue in itself :cry:
P;3

Unread postby AndyAtHull » December 4th, 2005, 10:20 am

The top link works fine. Depends really. Your computer may be infected with other things that doesnt allow your browsers to work the way it should. Have you posted a HJT log? If not I'd suggest to do that and you will get help from there. Read the instructions first before you post a log.

With the log. Post anything else that you are experiencing. Makes it easier to find the solutions to your problems :lol:
AndyAtHull
Visiting Staff

Unread postby AndyAtHull » December 4th, 2005, 10:21 am

AndyAtHull wrote:The top link works fine. Depends really. Your computer may be infected with other things that doesnt allow your browsers to work the way it should. Have you posted a HJT log? If not I'd suggest to do that and you will get help from there. Read the instructions first before you post a log.

http://www.malwareremoval.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12

With the log. Post anything else that you are experiencing. Makes it easier to find the solutions to your problems :lol:
AndyAtHull
Visiting Staff

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests