Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help required !!

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Help required !!

Unread postby sd81 » November 28th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and hoping someone can possibly help remove the virus/malware software. I have avast antivirus installed but made the mistake of not activating/registering it when I picked it up. I have since activated it and tried to resolve with no success.

Symptoms include;

- IE Home page has changed to http://syshomepage.com/security/xp/. A pop-up warning file also appears stating "WIN32.Myzor.FK@yf is a virus that infects files with.exe extensions..........." etc. Then asking me to download "Advanced Antivirus" ….I dont trust this!!
- Slow browser speed
- New toolbar appears below address bar "Security Toolbar"
- Unable to complete downloads of media files, videos etc.
- When searching on google etc, constant re-direct to various anti-virus software packages (none of which I trust!!)

Not sure if this is relevant but my Avast program has detected the following files which i have since deleted (i think);

Win32:Agent-ACUC [Trj]
Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}

I've also ran a boot-time scan on two occasions, without resolving the problem.

Also.........on another attempt I tried to remove the following files via windows after Avast had detected them as malicious

512686.dll
bolivar27.exe
a0037641.exe
che6.exe
flash_update[1].exe
hpsetup.exe

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Steve
sd81

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help required !!

Unread postby Axephilic » November 29th, 2008, 2:45 pm

Hello ,

Welcome to the Malware Removal Forums! My name is Adam and I will be assisting you with getting the malware off of your computer. Please observe the following points before we start:
  1. If at any point you don't understand something, please let me know and I will be glad to expain or go more into depth for you. :)
  2. I am still in training, so my responses may take more time than usual because all of my posts must be checked by an expert or teacher.
    Also, please remember, I am a volunteer and I have a personal life. I go to school full time, have a part time job, and I do sports. A lot of this takes a lot of time.
  3. Please keep all of your replys in this topic/thread and do not make a new topic/thread, thanks!
  4. Please stick with this, don't stop responding because the symptoms are gone, the infection could still be there. Keep replying to my posts until I give you the All Clean message. ;)
  5. If you don't reply within five days after my last instructions this topic will be closed. If you will not be able to reply within five days please tell me so the topic will not be closed.

Download and run HijackThis

• Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Copy/Paste the log to your next reply please.
Don't use the Analyse This button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » November 30th, 2008, 5:49 pm

Thanks Adam,

I'm also having problems with Internet Explorer now and using Google Chrome instead. Whilst running a boot time scan via avast there was a power cut and since then IE will not load up!!!

Here is the file;

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 21:40:24, on 30/11/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSync2.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSuite.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPAPI\MPAPI3s.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HPQ\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer,SearchURL = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://windiwsfsearch.com/ie6.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://windiwsfsearch.com/ie6.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://windiwsfsearch.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE= ... &pf=laptop
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:9090
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local;<local>
R3 - URLSearchHook: BigMak Toolbar - {900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: 512686 helper - {51B15F5A-E98B-4658-B9CB-9307B74773A7} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\512686\512686.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: RXResultTracker Class - {59879FA4-4790-461c-A1CC-4EC4DE4CA483} - C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\sfcont.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {64466B8E-20A7-4A4A-AFF4-AAD9CA68B52C} - C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmun.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: BigMak Toolbar - {900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Browser Toolbar - {2EEF94DF-75F6-42E9-B7FB-AF5A170A6E2E} - C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\browseul.dll
O3 - Toolbar: BigMak Toolbar - {900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpWirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] CHDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QPService] "C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cpqset] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RecGuard] C:\Windows\SMINST\RecGuard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Reminder] C:\Windows\CREATOR\Remind_XP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SemanticInsight] C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\Semantic Insight\SemanticInsight.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sysftray2] c:\windows\bolivar27.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sysberay2] c:\windows\che6.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSync2.exe" /NoDialog
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PC Suite Tray] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSuite.exe" -onlytray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [wblogon] C:\WINDOWS\system32\algg.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {3B8FB116-D358-48A3-A5C7-DB84F15CBB04} - http://www.ietoolexpress.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: IExplorer Security - {3B8FB116-D358-48A3-A5C7-DB84F15CBB04} - http://www.ietoolexpress.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_GB&c=Q306&bd=presario&pf=laptop
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {CE3409C4-9E26-4F8E-83E4-778498F9E7B4} (PB_Uploader Class) - http://static.photobox.co.uk/sg/common/uploader_uni.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Filter hijack: text/html - {2AB289AE-4B90-4281-B2AE-1F4BB034B647} - C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\sfcont.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: behaves - {1f3dd9bf-1472-4a8b-b295-b596a597149b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gowqug.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage Back-End Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe

--
End of file - 11617 bytes
sd81

Unread postby Axephilic » December 2nd, 2008, 1:07 pm

Hello,

SDFix

If you already have SDFix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.

1. Please download SDFix by AndyManchesta and save it to your desktop.
  2. Double click on SDFix.exe. By default, it will install to C:\.
  3. Click on Install.

Print these instructions or copy them to Notepad and save it to your desktop, as you won't be able to access internet in Safe Mode.

Please reboot into Safe Mode. To do this, go to Start > Turn off Computer, and select Restart. Rapidly tap F8 just before Windows starts to load. In the menu that appears, select Safe Mode (Without Networking).

:!: Let me know if you can't boot into Safe Mode. Do not continue with the fixes.

1. Navigate to C:\SDfix (if you installed it to the default location, otherwise, locate where you installed it)
  2. Double click on RunThis.bat
  3. Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
  4. It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
  5. Press any key to reboot.
  6. When the PC restarts the tool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
  7. Once the desktop icons load, the SDFix report will open on screen. You can also find the report in SDFix folder, named Report.txt.

In your next reply, please include:
  1. SDFix report
  2. A new HijackThis log

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » December 2nd, 2008, 5:35 pm

Hi Adam,

Files as requested, thanks again

************************************SD FIX*************************************************

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by Stephen on 02/12/2008 at 21:03

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File
Restoring Default IE Search Pages

Rebooting

Checking Files :

Trojan Files Found:

C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Documents.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Music\My Music.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.url - Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Videos\My Video.url - Deleted

Folder C:\Program Files\TinyProxy - Removed
Folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\512686 - Removed

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-12-02 21:10:55
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\AOL 9.0\\waol.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AOL 9.0\\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\\Program Files\\Kazaa\\kazaa.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Kazaa\\kazaa.exe:*:Enabled:Kazaa"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"C:\\Program Files\\DNA\\btdna.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\DNA\\btdna.exe:*:Enabled:DNA"
"C:\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\tinyproxy\\tinyproxy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\tinyproxy\\tinyproxy.exe:*:Enabled:tinyproxy"
"C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

Remaining Files :

File Backups: - C:\SDFix\backups\backups.zip

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Sat 23 Sep 2006 4,348 ..SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\DRMv1.bak"
Sat 28 Oct 2006 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Fri 2 May 2008 228,864 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Desktop\Work Stuff\CPD\~WRL3147.tmp"
Sat 23 Sep 2006 4,348 ...H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv1key.bak"
Sun 24 Sep 2006 20 A..H. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv1lic.bak"
Fri 22 Sep 2006 312 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv2key.bak"

Finished!

******************************HIJACK THIS***************************************************

Scan saved at 21:23:16, on 02/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE= ... &pf=laptop
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:9090
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local;<local>
R3 - URLSearchHook: BigMak Toolbar - {900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: RXResultTracker Class - {59879FA4-4790-461c-A1CC-4EC4DE4CA483} - C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\sfcont.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {64466B8E-20A7-4A4A-AFF4-AAD9CA68B52C} - C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmun.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: BigMak Toolbar - {900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Browser Toolbar - {2EEF94DF-75F6-42E9-B7FB-AF5A170A6E2E} - C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\browseul.dll
O3 - Toolbar: BigMak Toolbar - {900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpWirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] CHDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SemanticInsight] C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\Semantic Insight\SemanticInsight.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Nokia.PCSync] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSync2.exe" /NoDialog
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PC Suite Tray] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSuite.exe" -onlytray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {3B8FB116-D358-48A3-A5C7-DB84F15CBB04} - http://www.ietoolexpress.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: IExplorer Security - {3B8FB116-D358-48A3-A5C7-DB84F15CBB04} - http://www.ietoolexpress.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_GB&c=Q306&bd=presario&pf=laptop
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {CE3409C4-9E26-4F8E-83E4-778498F9E7B4} (PB_Uploader Class) - http://static.photobox.co.uk/sg/common/uploader_uni.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O18 - Filter hijack: text/html - {2AB289AE-4B90-4281-B2AE-1F4BB034B647} - C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\sfcont.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: behaves - {1f3dd9bf-1472-4a8b-b295-b596a597149b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gowqug.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: MSCSPTISRV - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage Back-End Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe
O23 - Service: SonicStage SCSI Service (SSScsiSV) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe

--
End of file - 10424 bytes

************************************************************************************
Regards

Steve
sd81

Unread postby Axephilic » December 3rd, 2008, 12:33 pm

Hello,

RSIT
  • Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » December 3rd, 2008, 2:35 pm

Hi,

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 (written by random/random)
Run by Stephen at 2008-12-03 18:31:01
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 46 GB (66%) free of 70 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (40% free)

Scan saved at 18:31:08, on 03/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\My Documents\Downloads\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Stephen.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896

--
End of file - 10782 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUser.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
AcroIEHlprObj Class - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2003-11-03 54248]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C}]
Skype add-on (mastermind) - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll [2007-08-31 1312040]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{59879FA4-4790-461c-A1CC-4EC4DE4CA483}]
RXResultTracker Class - C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\sfcont.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{64466B8E-20A7-4A4A-AFF4-AAD9CA68B52C}]
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmun.dll [2008-11-20 30992]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll [2005-11-11 184423]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282}]
BigMak Toolbar - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll [2008-11-23 1784856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{2EEF94DF-75F6-42E9-B7FB-AF5A170A6E2E} - Browser Toolbar - C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\browseul.dll [2008-11-18 42768]
{900110a6-1ee6-418a-9bb0-3cd647ce7282} - BigMak Toolbar - C:\Program Files\BigMak\tbBigM.dll [2008-11-23 1784856]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe [2005-11-11 36975]
"hpWirelessAssistant"=C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe [2006-02-15 454656]
"igfxtray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2006-03-23 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2006-03-23 77824]
"igfxpers"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2006-03-23 118784]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\CHDAudPropShortcut.exe [2006-04-18 61952]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2006-03-04 761948]
"QPService"=C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe [2006-04-11 102400]
"HP Software Update"=C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [2005-02-16 49152]
"QlbCtrl"=C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe [2006-03-07 131072]
"Cpqset"=C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe [2006-02-22 40960]
"RecGuard"=C:\Windows\SMINST\RecGuard.exe [2005-10-11 1187840]
"Reminder"=C:\Windows\CREATOR\Remind_XP.exe [2006-02-09 643072]
"SemanticInsight"=C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\Semantic Insight\SemanticInsight.exe []
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2007-02-25 180269]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2007-03-14 257088]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2007-05-16 282624]
"avast!"=C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe [2008-07-19 78008]
"sysftray2"=c:\windows\bolivar27.exe []
"sysberay2"=c:\windows\che6.exe []

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-14 15360]
"Skype"=C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe [2007-08-31 22879528]
"MsnMsgr"=C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe /background []
"Nokia.PCSync"=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSync2.exe [2008-03-26 1232896]
"PC Suite Tray"=C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSuite.exe [2008-04-16 1079808]
"Google Update"=C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-09-18 133104]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-03-23 139264]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-08-24 133120]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
behaves - {1f3dd9bf-1472-4a8b-b295-b596a597149b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\gowqug.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\AOL 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\Kazaa\kazaa.exe"="C:\Program Files\Kazaa\kazaa.exe:*:Enabled:Kazaa"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"="C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe:*:Enabled:DNA"
"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\tinyproxy\tinyproxy.exe"="C:\Program Files\tinyproxy\tinyproxy.exe:*:Enabled:tinyproxy"
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe"="C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\D]
shell\AutoRun\command - C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDLL32.EXE Shell32.DLL,ShellExec_RunDLL Info.exe protect.ed 480 480

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{80a0f08e-be22-11dc-b7cd-0014a5a6ac23}]
shell\AutoRun\command - F:\AutoTransfer.exe

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2008-12-03 18:31:01 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-12-02 21:00:40 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
2008-12-02 20:57:48 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2008-12-02 20:52:29 ----D---- C:\SDFix
2008-11-30 21:40:00 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-11-30 13:21:55 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Conduit
2008-11-30 13:21:54 ----D---- C:\Program Files\BigMak
2008-11-18 18:09:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer
2008-11-13 00:31:41 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$
2008-11-13 00:31:05 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$
2008-11-13 00:30:16 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltkrn13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltimg13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltfil13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltefx13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ltdis13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lfgif13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lfcmp13n.dll
2008-11-10 23:28:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lfbmp13n.dll

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2008-12-03 18:30:22 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-12-03 18:08:35 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Stephen\Application Data\Skype
2008-12-03 17:45:15 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2008-12-03 17:45:15 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-12-03 17:43:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-12-03 17:41:30 ----A---- C:\hpqp.ini
2008-12-03 17:41:24 ----A---- C:\XP_TV.ini
2008-12-02 21:10:51 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2008-12-02 21:02:51 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2008-12-02 21:00:40 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2008-12-02 20:56:48 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-11-28 20:19:39 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-11-24 23:56:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Incomplete
2008-11-24 23:34:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2008-11-21 18:25:22 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2008-11-21 18:25:22 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2008-11-19 22:31:44 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2008-11-18 19:53:49 ----D---- C:\Program Files\ACAD2000
2008-11-13 17:34:19 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-11-13 17:34:18 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2008-11-13 00:31:42 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2008-11-13 00:31:38 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2008-11-13 00:31:08 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2008-11-10 23:28:46 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2008-11-04 00:10:25 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 Aavmker4;avast! Asynchronous Virus Monitor; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aavmker4.sys [2008-07-19 26944]
R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2008-07-19 78416]
R1 aswTdi;avast! Network Shield Support; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys [2008-07-19 42912]
R1 eabfiltr;eabfiltr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\eabfiltr.sys [2005-09-19 7808]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R1 WmiAcpi;Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys [2008-04-13 8832]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aswFsBlk.sys [2008-07-19 20560]
R2 aswMon2;avast! Standard Shield Support; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswMon2.sys [2008-07-19 94416]
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2006-02-15 12672]
R2 symlcbrd;symlcbrd; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys []
R3 aswRdr;aswRdr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys [2008-07-19 23152]
R3 BCM43XX;Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys [2006-01-19 424320]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2008-04-13 13952]
R3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2005-11-03 157696]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEARAspiWDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2006-09-19 15664]
R3 HBtnKey;HBtnKey; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cpqbttn.sys [2005-09-19 9344]
R3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CHDAud.sys [2006-04-18 569856]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys [2005-08-22 1035008]
R3 HSFHWAZL;HSFHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys [2005-08-22 201600]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2006-03-23 1166972]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2006-03-04 192736]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2005-08-22 718464]
S3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
S3 BTWUSB;WIDCOMM USB Bluetooth Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\btwusb.sys [2006-03-02 57096]
S3 catchme;catchme; \??\C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys []
S3 eabusb;eabusb; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\eabusb.sys [2005-09-19 5760]
S3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
S3 nmwcd;Nokia USB Phone Parent; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmb.sys [2007-11-29 16896]
S3 nmwcdc;Nokia USB Generic; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmbo.sys [2007-11-29 19328]
S3 pccsmcfd;PCCS Mode Change Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pccsmcfd.sys [2007-09-17 21632]
S3 rtl8139;Realtek RTL8139(A/B/C)-based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS [2004-08-04 20992]
S3 sdbus;sdbus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys [2008-04-13 79232]
S3 upperdev;upperdev; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbser_lowerflt.sys [2007-11-29 8064]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 usbser;Nokia USB Serial Port; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbser.sys [2008-04-13 26112]
S3 UsbserFilt;UsbserFilt; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbser_lowerfltj.sys [2007-11-29 8064]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 Wdf01000;Wdf01000; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys [2006-11-02 492000]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-15 82688]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-18 13952]
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aswUpdSv;avast! iAVS4 Control Service; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe [2008-07-19 16056]
R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe [2008-07-19 147640]
R2 hpqwmiex;hpqwmiex; C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe [2006-03-15 135168]
R2 LightScribeService;LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe [2006-02-17 73728]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-14 14336]
R3 avast! Mail Scanner;avast! Mail Scanner; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe [2008-07-19 250040]
R3 avast! Web Scanner;avast! Web Scanner; C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe [2008-07-23 348344]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2007-03-14 500800]
R3 ServiceLayer;ServiceLayer; C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe [2008-04-07 430592]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2005-11-14 69632]
S3 MSCSPTISRV;MSCSPTISRV; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\MSCSPTISRV.exe [2006-12-14 45056]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 PACSPTISVR;PACSPTISVR; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe [2006-12-14 57344]
S3 SonicStage Back-End Service;SonicStage Back-End Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SsBeSvc.exe [2007-02-20 112184]
S3 SPTISRV;Sony SPTI Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe [2006-12-14 69632]
S3 SSScsiSV;SonicStage SCSI Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SSScsiSV.exe [2007-02-20 75320]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-08-24 911872]

-----------------EOF-----------------

********************************INFO.TXT**************************************************

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 2008-12-03 18:31:12

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
-->Dummy
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\UninstFl.exe -q
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 6.0.1-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A00000000001}
Adobe Shockwave Player-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{A260B422-70E1-41E2-957D-F76FA21266D5}
AutoCAD 2000 Migration Assistance-->C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\ACAD2000\migration\DeIsL1.isu"
AutoCAD 2000-->C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -fC:\PROGRA~1\ACAD2000\DeIsL1.isu -c"C:\PROGRA~1\ACAD2000\unacad.dll
avast! Antivirus-->C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\Setup\setiface.dll",RunSetup
BigMak Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~1\BigMak\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\BigMak\INSTALL.LOG
Browser Toolbar-->"C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\browseu.exe"
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Conexant HD Audio-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_HDAUDIO\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -ICPL30A5a.INF
Customer Experience Enhancement-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{23012310-3E05-46A5-88A9-C6CBCABCAC79} /l1033
Google Earth-->MsiExec.exe /I{1D14373E-7970-4F2F-A467-ACA4F0EA21E3}
HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_CPL30A5m\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -ICPL30A5m.inf
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP DVD Play 2.1-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{45D707E9-F3C4-11D9-A373-0050BAE317E1}\setup.exe" -uninstall
HP Help and Support-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A93C4E94-1005-489D-BEAA-B873C1AA6CFC}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
HP Imaging Device Functions 6.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DigitalImagingMonitor\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP Photosmart Premier Software 6.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 E2-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{34D2AB40-150D-475D-AE32-BD23FB5EE355}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly uninst
HP Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{BB85ED9C-AFC9-43BD-B8DC-258C3C7DF72E}
HP User Guides 0019-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E74E3D81-773B-4DCF-B706-50236F80BD81}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
HP User Guides--System Recovery-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BC96BBA7-C634-460E-AD18-A0A994213F80}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
HP Wireless Assistant 2.00 E1-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4302B2DD-D958-40E3-BAF3-B07FFE1978CE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 hpquninst
IExplorer add-on-->"C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmun.exe"
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A2
Intel(R) PRO Network Connections Drivers-->Prounstl.exe
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{AB90749C-7422-4580-8A7A-66CC5E9E5F98}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
LimeWire 4.12.6-->"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
Macromedia Flash Player 8-->MsiExec.exe /X{6815FCDD-401D-481E-BA88-31B4754C2B46}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWdf01005$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01005$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Works-->MsiExec.exe /I{416D80BA-6F6D-4672-B7CF-F54DA2F80B44}
MSN-->C:\Program Files\MSN\MsnInstaller\msninst.exe /Action:ARP
MSVC80_x86-->MsiExec.exe /I{212748BB-0DA5-46DE-82A1-403736DC9F27}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
NetWaiting-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel -S
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver-->MsiExec.exe /X{4F1DCA42-2030-437C-A94E-736692A499C1}
Nokia PC Suite-->C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Installations\{9C05FA75-0337-4523-AA57-9D3511018887}\Nokia_PC_Suite_rel_6_86_9_3_wu_eng.exe
Nokia PC Suite-->MsiExec.exe /I{9C05FA75-0337-4523-AA57-9D3511018887}
OpenMG Limited Patch 4.7-07-15-19-01-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\OpenMG\HotFixes\HotFix4.7-07-15-19-01\HotFixSetup\setup.exe /u
OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1150\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{CCD663AE-610D-4BDF-AAB0-E914B044527D} UNINSTALL
PC Connectivity Solution-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC599724-5755-48C1-ABE7-ABB857652930}
PDF Manual NW-E010 Series-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4038EAF0-6F8E-4068-88F6-A417958B8AC5}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
PowerLink-->c:\PowerLnk\uninst\fimain.exe
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-v2-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Skype™ 3.5-->MsiExec.exe /X{5C82DAE5-6EB0-4374-9254-BE3319BA4E82}
SmartAudio-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AEF7A12C-CD9B-4773-8AD1-6916138CA7EA}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly -S
Sonic Audio Module-->MsiExec.exe /I{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
Sonic Copy Module-->MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
Sonic Data Module-->MsiExec.exe /I{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
Sonic Express Labeler-->MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
Sonic MyDVD Plus-->MsiExec.exe /I{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
SonicStage 4.3-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A0EB195B-5876-48E6-879D-33D4B2102610}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL -removeonly
SopCast 2.0.4-->C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst.exe
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver-->rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12 drivers.-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{7B6CF9EB-CB2B-4A1A-81A9-BE1A9044690A} /l1033
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (03/05/2008 3.7)-->C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\nokia_blue_635B28EFCFA9395123BB1C251595CB16129E2560\nokia_bluetooth.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (03/13/2008 6.86.0.1)-->C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\nokbtmdm_28F2EAC406838DA65AFF6C6886FE9FE96AEF5186\nokbtmdm.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia pccsmcfd (10/12/2007 6.85.4.0)-->C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccsmcfd_4A1E30386F4D0DEC8F5DF262CFBD8845EEBAB175\pccsmcfd.inf
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

======Hosts File======

127.0.0.1 localhost

======Security center information======

AV: avast! antivirus 4.8.1229 [VPS 081203-0]

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AUTODE~1
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0e08
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"SonicCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
"PCTYPE"=PRESARIO
"PLATFORM"=MCD

-----------------EOF-----------------

Regards

Steve
sd81

Unread postby Axephilic » December 4th, 2008, 12:47 pm

Hello,

P2P Warning!

With reference to Malware Removal's P2P Programs Policy, please uninstall the following programs before we continue:

1. Click on Start > Control Panel and double click on Add/Remove Programs.
  2. Locate the following programs and click on the Change/Remove button to uninstall them.
    LimeWire 4.12.6

3. Please also do that for these programs, these are not P2P related, but just bad:
    Browser Toolbar
    BigMak Toolbar

4. Close Add/Remove Programs and Control Panel when done.

Make an Uninstall List

Next, please make an uninstall list using HijackThis.
To access the Uninstall Manager you would do the following:

1. Start HijackThis
2. Click on the Config button
3. Click on the Misc Tools button
4. Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.

Click on the Save list... button and specify where you would like to save this file. When you press Save button a notepad will open with the contents of that file. Simply copy and paste the contents of that notepad here on your next reply.

1. Uninstall list
  2. A new HijackThis log

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » December 5th, 2008, 2:19 pm

Hi,

*****************************UN-INSTALL LIST*************************************************
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Reader 6.0.1
Adobe Shockwave Player
Apple Software Update
AutoCAD 2000
AutoCAD 2000 Migration Assistance
avast! Antivirus
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Conexant HD Audio
Customer Experience Enhancement
Google Earth
HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
HP DVD Play 2.1
HP Help and Support
HP Imaging Device Functions 6.0
HP Photosmart Premier Software 6.0
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 E2
HP Software Update
HP User Guides 0019
HP User Guides--System Recovery
HP Wireless Assistant 2.00 E1
IExplorer add-on
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
Intel(R) PRO Network Connections Drivers
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Macromedia Flash Player 8
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
Microsoft Works
MSN
MSVC80_x86
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
NetWaiting
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
Nokia PC Suite
Nokia PC Suite
OpenMG Limited Patch 4.7-07-15-19-01
OpenMG Secure Module 4.7.00
PC Connectivity Solution
PDF Manual NW-E010 Series
PowerLink
RealPlayer
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127-v2)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Skype™ 3.5
SmartAudio
Sonic Audio Module
Sonic Copy Module
Sonic Data Module
Sonic Express Labeler
Sonic MyDVD Plus
Sonic Update Manager
SonicStage 4.3
SopCast 2.0.4
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12 drivers.
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (03/05/2008 3.7)
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (03/13/2008 6.86.0.1)
Windows Driver Package - Nokia pccsmcfd (10/12/2007 6.85.4.0)
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Service Pack 3

*********************************************HIJACK THIS LOG*********************************
Scan saved at 18:17:45, on 05/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe

--
End of file - 10111 bytes

***************************************************************************************
Regards

Steve
sd81

Unread postby Axephilic » December 5th, 2008, 4:24 pm

Hello,

Fix HijackThis lines

• Run HijackThis!
  • Click on Do a System Scan only
  • Place a tick next to the following lines:

Close all open windows and click on Fix checked and when you get a popup window click on Yes.

Backup Your Registry with ERUNT
  • Please download ERUNT from here.
  • Unzip all the files into a folder of your choice.

Click Erunt.exe to backup your registry to the folder of your choice.

Note: To restore your registry, go to the folder and start ERDNT.exe

1. Please download OTMoveIt3.exe from Geeks to Go and save it to your desktop.
  2. Double click on OTMoveIt3.exe to run it.
  3. Please copy and paste the following in the Code box into OTMoveIt3 (1).

Warning: Do not type it out to prevent any typo errors and damaging your machine.

Code: Select all
    :Files
    C:\Program Files\Conduit
    C:\Program Files\BigMak
    C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer
    C:\Program Files\LimeWire
    C:\Program Files\RXToolBar
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\gowqug.dll
    c:\windows\che6.exe
    c:\windows\bolivar27.exe
    :Reg
    "C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"=-
    "C:\Program Files\Kazaa\kazaa.exe"=-
    "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"=-
    "C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe"=-
    "C:\Program Files\tinyproxy\tinyproxy.exe"=-
    :Commands
    [EmptyTemp]
    [Reboot]

Please refer to this image to use OTMoveIt3.

4. Click on MoveIt! (2)
  5. Click Exit (3) when done.

Please Download and Run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply.
  • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

1. OTMoveIt3 log
  2. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware log
  3. A new HijackThis log

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » December 6th, 2008, 3:53 pm

Hi,

******************************OTMoveIt3 Log*********************************************

========== FILES ==========
C:\Program Files\Conduit\Community Alerts moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Conduit moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\Program Files\BigMak not found.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\LimeWire moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\RXToolBar\Semantic Insight moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\RXToolBar moved successfully.
File/Folder C:\WINDOWS\system32\gowqug.dll not found.
File/Folder c:\windows\che6.exe not found.
File/Folder c:\windows\bolivar27.exe not found.
========== REGISTRY ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list\\C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list\\C:\Program Files\Kazaa\kazaa.exe deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list\\C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list\\C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list\\C:\Program Files\tinyproxy\tinyproxy.exe deleted successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========
File delete failed. C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\etilqs_mZd6wsAVCilIw7n scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DF8A0.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DFEC8A.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DFFEF3.tmp scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
User's Temp folder emptied.
User's Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
User's Internet Explorer cache folder emptied.
Local Service Temp folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Local Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_70c.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Windows Temp folder emptied.
Java cache emptied.
Temp folders emptied.

OTMoveIt3 by OldTimer - Version 1.0.7.2 log created on 12062008_185246

Files moved on Reboot...
File C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\etilqs_mZd6wsAVCilIw7n not found!
File C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DF8A0.tmp not found!
C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DFEC8A.tmp moved successfully.
File C:\DOCUME~1\Stephen\LOCALS~1\Temp\~DFFEF3.tmp not found!
File move failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File move failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be moved on reboot.
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_70c.dat not found!

********************************MBAM Log***********************************************
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.12
Database version: 722

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 106422
Time elapsed: 33 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

******************************************Hijack This Log****************************

Scan saved at 19:52:08, on 06/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: thechatterbox.cc Toolbar - {00b8e20c-5c71-4c2f-85a5-6ad541500df0} - C:\Program Files\thechatterbox.cc\tbthec.dll
O2 - BHO: thechatterbox.cc Toolbar - {00b8e20c-5c71-4c2f-85a5-6ad541500df0} - C:\Program Files\thechatterbox.cc\tbthec.dll
O3 - Toolbar: thechatterbox.cc Toolbar - {00b8e20c-5c71-4c2f-85a5-6ad541500df0} - C:\Program Files\thechatterbox.cc\tbthec.dll
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"

--
End of file - 9627 bytes
***********************************************************************************

Regards

Steve
sd81

Unread postby Axephilic » December 6th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Hello,

Update Adobe Reader
Recently there have been vunerabilities detected in older versions of Adobe Reader. It is strongly suggested that you update to the current version. Adobe Reader 9.
Please uninstall all old versions of Adobe Reader and then you can download the newest version from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
If you already have Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition installed or do not wish to have it installed UNcheck the box which says Also Download Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition.

Update Java
Your JRE is out of date. The current version is Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 11.

1. Click on Start > Control Panel and double click on Add/Remove Programs. Locate J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11 and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it.
  2. Repeat for these old versions of JRE:

• J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
  3. Click here to visit Java's website.
  4. Select Windows from the drop-down list for Platform.
  5. Select Multi-language from the drop-down list for Language.
  6. Check (tick) I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement box and click on Continue.
  7. Click on jre-6u11-windows-i586-p.exe link to download it and save this to a convenient location.
  8. Run this installation to update your Java.

Fix HijackThis lines

• Run HijackThis!

Close all open windows and click on Fix checked and when you get a popup window click on Yes.

1. Please download OTMoveIt3.exe from Geeks to Go and save it to your desktop.
  2. Double click on OTMoveIt3.exe to run it.
  3. Please copy and paste the following in the Code box into OTMoveIt3 (1).

Warning: Do not type it out to prevent any typo errors and damaging your machine.

Code: Select all
    :Files
    C:\Program Files\DNA

Please refer to this image to use OTMoveIt3.

4. Click on MoveIt! (2)
  5. Click Exit (3) when done.

1. OTMoveIt3 log
  2. A new HijackThis log
  3. How is your computer running now? :)

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » December 6th, 2008, 6:27 pm

Hi,

Running much better now, thanks !! :)

Internet Explorer is now loading without any problems and at normal speed.

I followed your instructions and ran the OTMoveIt3.exe program but no log file was produced. Should this be automatic ? I tried three times without success.

*****************************HIJACK THIS LOG**********************************

Scan saved at 22:18:34, on 06/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: thechatterbox.cc Toolbar - {00b8e20c-5c71-4c2f-85a5-6ad541500df0} - C:\Program Files\thechatterbox.cc\tbthec.dll
O2 - BHO: thechatterbox.cc Toolbar - {00b8e20c-5c71-4c2f-85a5-6ad541500df0} - C:\Program Files\thechatterbox.cc\tbthec.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: thechatterbox.cc Toolbar - {00b8e20c-5c71-4c2f-85a5-6ad541500df0} - C:\Program Files\thechatterbox.cc\tbthec.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Uninstall getPlus(R) for Adobe] "C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_HelperSvc.exe" /UninstallGet1noarp
O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.co ... nos/gp.cab
O23 - Service: getPlus(R) Helper - NOS Microsystems Ltd. - C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_HelperSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

--
End of file - 9899 bytes

Regards

Steve
sd81

Unread postby Axephilic » December 7th, 2008, 11:39 am

Hello,

Delete bad files/folders

To enable the viewing of Hidden files follow these steps:

• Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
  • Double-click on the My Computer icon.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • After the new window appears select the View tab.
  • Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders.
  • Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide file extensions for known file types.
  • Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
  • Press the Apply button and then the OK button and shutdown My Computer.
  • Now your computer is configured to show all hidden files.

Now you will need to either print these instructions, or save them to a text document on your desktop because you will not have access to the internet from Safe Mode.

Please boot into Safe Mode. You can do this by:
  • Restart your computer.
  • As the computer is starting back up, start pressing F8 until you get a menu.
  • Once you get the boot menu, select Safe Mode.

Fix HijackThis lines

• Run HijackThis!

Using Windows Explore by right-clicking the Start button and left clicking Explore navigate to and find the following folders: if found, delete the following (some may not be present after previous steps):

C:\Program Files\DNA

Please boot back into normal mode again, just as you would normally.

In your next reply, please include a new HijackThis log.

Regards,
Adam
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby sd81 » December 7th, 2008, 2:13 pm

Hi,

*******************************HIJACK THIS LOG**************************************

Scan saved at 18:05:00, on 07/12/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
\?\C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM\WMIADAP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwwin.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

--
End of file - 9581 bytes

Regards

Steve
sd81

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!