Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Need Help With Comp Suspected Malware

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Need Help With Comp Suspected Malware

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » November 30th, 2008, 11:09 am

Run Kaspersky Online Scan

Please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.

1. Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  2. It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  3. When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  4. Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
      Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
      Archives
      Mail databases
  5. Click on My Computer under Scan.
  6. Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  7. You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  8. Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
  9. Please post this log in your next reply.
MikeSwim07

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby aussie123 » November 30th, 2008, 8:16 pm

I forgot to say that me computer is running twice as fast now with none of the problems i stated in me firsts posts. And when i go to run the online scane a window pops up saying this
Starting Java applet has failed! Please go online to use this program.
aussie123

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » December 1st, 2008, 7:38 pm

• Click here to perform a Panda online scan. Please use Internet Explorer as it requires ActiveX.
  • Click on Scan your PC now.
  • A new window will open.
  • Select your country and type in your email address. You may also optionally choose to receive emails from Panda. If you don't wish to, please select I do not want to receive marketing information from Panda Software and/or its International Representatives where applicable. option.
  • Click on Free online scan.
  • You will be prompted to install an ActiveX. Please allow it.
  • Once installed, it will start downloading the virus definitions. Please be patient. This takes a while.
  • Once the files are downloaded, it will ask you to select what to scan. Select My Computer.
  • The scan will start. It takes a while, please be patient.
  • Once done, click on View Report.
  • You will be brought to another page. Click on Save Report. Save it to your desktop. Please post this report in your next reply.
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » December 4th, 2008, 8:43 pm

Do you still need help?
MikeSwim07

Unread postby Shaba » December 6th, 2008, 8:49 am

Due to lack of Response this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
Shaba
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous