Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

latency, CPU spikes and parallel bowser windows

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

latency, CPU spikes and parallel bowser windows

Unread postby adgillis » November 18th, 2008, 12:14 pm

My problem is persistent browser hijacks that open a parallel browser window containing advertising. angel interactive, registrydefender, blockedclick are just some of the recent urls and forced windows that have occured. Periodically I get a warning that norton has stopped a worm attack (but parallel window openings occur with the woarning) but the parallel browser window has already opened so this doesn't appear to actually be stopping the worm (recently attacked my 80 port) .

I'm frustrated as repeated attempts (over several weeks) to clean my system and improve its performance have failed to yield results.
I have used spybot search and destroy, ad-aware (free version), norton system works antivirus (2005, i think) current with definitions. I also run pop-up stopper free edition, and zone alarm. Recent scans have found Myway, direct track and another trojan which have been eliminated but the problems have continued. I ran these scans both in safe mode and regular mode with system restor and GoBack turned off.

About month ago my system began to show significant latency in displaying new graphics and in "click speed" -in ALL applications (including IE explorer) graphics leave ghost images and the screen seems to freeze for 2-4 seconds until new images are displayed mouse navigation is delayed. My CPU percent usage spikes to 50% or much higher. My computer has a pentium 4 3.2Ghz processor with 3 GB of ram (my ram usage even at problem times appears to stay below 1gb). About 1 month ago I did receive messages about low disc space and that windows needed space. I deleted files and now have 11% free disc space on my primary drive and more on others. I experienced BSOD then acouple of times. I contunue to have messages about progams that "have to shut down" or fail. I think these include dwwin.exe, and goback system tray stuff, but there are others. I realize I may have a windows problem on top of imfections.

I'd appreciate any assistance someone could provide as nothing has appeared to work and I dread the option of reformating the drive. My hijack this log file is attached below.

Thanks, Andrew

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:42:38 AM, on 11/18/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPWinLct.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brss01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBPoll.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\CinePlayer\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\RetroExpress.exe
C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System\CmFlywav.exe
C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GDllCmd.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBTray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgalry.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://mail.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\CinePlayer\DMXLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MaxtorOneTouch] C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RetroExpress] C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\RetroExpress.exe /h
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MXOBG] C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] %SystemRoot%\system32\mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DPAgnt] C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudiow] RunDll32 cmcnfgw.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogMeIn GUI] "C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AirPort Base Station Agent] "C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Norton SystemWorks] "C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\cfgwiz.exe" /GUID {05858CFD-5CC4-4ceb-AAAF-CF00BF39736A} /MODE CfgWiz
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [A00F3E39E3C.exe] C:\DOCUME~1\Andrew\LOCALS~1\Temp\_A00F3E39E3C.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GDllCmd.exe
O4 - Global Startup: eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Norton GoBack.lnk = C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} (SysProWmi Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1842B0EE-B597-11D4-8997-00104BD12D94} (iCC Class) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/internet/pcpConnCheck.cab
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://www2.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftup ... 6763354828
O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logmein.com/activex/RACtrl.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: DPWLN - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPWLEvHd.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: __c002BE88 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c002BE88.dat
O20 - Winlogon Notify: __c00A32F9 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00A32F9.dat
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor (AdobeActiveFileMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: Windows XP FUS Manager (DPFUSMgr) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Biometric Authentication Service (DpHost) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: GoBack Polling Service (GBPoll) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBPoll.exe
O23 - Service: IAA Event Monitor (IAANTMon) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Photoshop Elements Device Connect (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Restore Helper (RetroExp Helper) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\rthlpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Launcher (RetroExpLauncher) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Speed Disk service - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

--
End of file - 16014 bytes
adgillis

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: latency, CPU spikes and parallel bowser windows

Unread postby Katana » November 21st, 2008, 6:59 pm

Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.

If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the HJT forum and wait for help.

Hello and welcome to the forums

My name is Katana and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.

Please observe these rules while we work:
  1. Please Read All Instructions Carefully
  2. If you don't understand something, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
  3. Please do not run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you
  4. Please continue to respond until I give you the "All Clear"
    (Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there)

If you can do those few things, everything should go smoothly Image

Please ensure that any USB/Flash/External drives are connected whilst we are cleaning your machine.

Please Note, your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use.
Be assured, any links I give are safe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the delay in responding, but as you can probably see the forums are quite busy.
Unfortunately there are far more people needing help than there are helpers.

If you still require help please do the following

Download and Run RSIT
  • Please download Random's System Information Tool by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open:
    • log.txt will be opened maximized.
    • info.txt will be opened minimized.
  • Please post the contents of both log.txt and info.txt.
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby adgillis » November 22nd, 2008, 1:20 pm

ok, Thanks. Here are the log and info files.

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 (written by random/random)
Run by Andrew at 2008-11-22 12:16:18
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 25 GB (35%) free of 72 GB
Total RAM: 3070 MB (75% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:16:29 PM, on 11/22/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPWinLct.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brss01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBPoll.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
C:\Program Files\Roxio\CinePlayer\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\RetroExpress.exe
C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE
C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System\CmFlywav.exe
C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GDllCmd.exe
C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GTray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBTray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgalry.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Andrew.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://mail.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: CNavExtBho Class - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmtask] C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\CinePlayer\DMXLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MaxtorOneTouch] C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RetroExpress] C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\RetroExpress.exe /h
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MXOBG] C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] %SystemRoot%\system32\mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DPAgnt] C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudiow] RunDll32 cmcnfgw.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogMeIn GUI] "C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AirPort Base Station Agent] "C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Norton SystemWorks] "C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\cfgwiz.exe" /GUID {05858CFD-5CC4-4ceb-AAAF-CF00BF39736A} /MODE CfgWiz
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [A00F3E39E3C.exe] C:\DOCUME~1\Andrew\LOCALS~1\Temp\_A00F3E39E3C.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GDllCmd.exe
O4 - Global Startup: eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnk = C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Norton GoBack.lnk = C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBTray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Bonjour - {7F9DB11C-E358-4ca6-A83D-ACC663939424} - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\ExplorerPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} (SysProWmi Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {1842B0EE-B597-11D4-8997-00104BD12D94} (iCC Class) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/internet/pcpConnCheck.cab
O16 - DPF: {406B5949-7190-4245-91A9-30A17DE16AD0} (Snapfish Activia) - http://www2.snapfish.com/SnapfishActivia.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftup ... 6763354828
O16 - DPF: {FD0B6769-6490-4A91-AA0A-B5AE0DC75AC9} (Performance Viewer Activex Control) - https://secure.logmein.com/activex/RACtrl.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: DPWLN - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPWLEvHd.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: __c002BE88 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c002BE88.dat (file missing)
O20 - Winlogon Notify: __c00A32F9 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00A32F9.dat (file missing)
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor (AdobeActiveFileMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: Windows XP FUS Manager (DPFUSMgr) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Biometric Authentication Service (DpHost) - DigitalPersona, Inc. - C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: GoBack Polling Service (GBPoll) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBPoll.exe
O23 - Service: IAA Event Monitor (IAANTMon) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Photoshop Elements Device Connect (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Restore Helper (RetroExp Helper) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\rthlpsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Retrospect Express HD Launcher (RetroExpLauncher) - Dantz Development Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe
O23 - Service: LiveShare P2P Server 9 (RoxLiveShare9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Speed Disk service - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

--
End of file - 16174 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Norton AntiVirus - Scan my computer - Andrew.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Norton SystemWorks One Button Checkup.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec Drmc.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
AcroIEHlprObj Class - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2005-09-23 63136]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll [2008-09-15 1562960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll [2005-11-10 184423]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872}]
CNavExtBho Class - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll [2005-10-19 218736]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655}
{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - Norton AntiVirus - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll [2005-10-19 218736]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NvCplDaemon"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll [2005-04-01 5562368]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe [2005-11-10 36975]
"IAAnotif"=C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaanotif.exe [2004-06-29 135168]
"CTSysVol"=C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe [2003-09-17 57344]
"CTDVDDET"=C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE [2003-06-18 45056]
"CTHelper"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTHELPER.EXE [2004-03-11 28672]
"UpdReg"=C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE [2000-05-11 90112]
"DVDLauncher"=C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe [2004-10-12 57344]
"UpdateManager"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe [2004-01-07 110592]
"mmtask"=C:\Program Files\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\mmtask.exe [2004-09-14 53248]
"DMXLauncher"=C:\Program Files\Roxio\CinePlayer\DMXLauncher.exe [2006-11-27 102400]
"HP Software Update"=C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [2004-02-12 49152]
"HP Component Manager"=C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe [2004-05-12 241664]
"ccApp"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2008-01-17 58728]
"Symantec NetDriver Monitor"=C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe [2008-07-22 100056]
"Zone Labs Client"=C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe [2005-04-19 935688]
"nwiz"=nwiz.exe /install []
"NvMediaCenter"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll [2005-04-01 86016]
"MaxtorOneTouch"=C:\Program Files\Maxtor\OneTouch\utils\Onetouch.exe [2004-12-22 823296]
"RetroExpress"=C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\RetroExpress.exe [2004-07-30 6946816]
"MXOBG"=C:\WINDOWS\MXOALDR.EXE [2006-04-01 94208]
"Synchronization Manager"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\mobsync.exe [2008-04-13 143360]
"DPAgnt"=C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPAgnt.exe [2004-10-13 913408]
"Cmaudiow"=RunDll32 cmcnfgw.cpl []
""= []
"RoxWatchTray"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe [2006-12-01 228088]
"LogMeIn GUI"=C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe [2007-08-03 63048]
"AirPort Base Station Agent"=C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe [2008-05-20 737280]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2008-09-06 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2008-10-01 289576]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Norton SystemWorks"=C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\cfgwiz.exe [2004-09-09 132248]
"PopUpStopperFreeEdition"=C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe [2005-03-17 536576]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]
"A00F3E39E3C.exe"=C:\DOCUME~1\Andrew\LOCALS~1\Temp\_A00F3E39E3C.exe []
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-09-16 1833296]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
eFax DllCmd 3.5.lnk - C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GDllCmd.exe
eFax Tray Menu 3.5.lnk - C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\J2GTray.exe
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
Norton GoBack.lnk - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBTray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\DPWLN ]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPWLEvHd.dll [2004-10-13 102400]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\LMIinit]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LMIinit.dll [2007-11-15 87352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2008-09-05 241704]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\__c002BE88]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c002BE88.dat []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\__c00A32F9]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00A32F9.dat []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
UPnPMonitor - {e57ce738-33e8-4c51-8354-bb4de9d215d1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll [2008-04-13 239616]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"notification packages"=scecli
DPPWDFLT

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145
"NoDrives"=0
"NoViewOnDrive"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\America's Army\System\ArmyOps.exe"="C:\Program Files\America's Army\System\ArmyOps.exe:*:Enabled:ArmyOps"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YPager.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YPager.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\Program Files\Dell TrueMobile 2300\ControlUtility.exe"="C:\Program Files\Dell TrueMobile 2300\ControlUtility.exe:*:Enabled:ControlUtility"
"C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe"="C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe:*:Enabled:RoxioUpnpService9"
"C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe"="C:\Program Files\AirPort\APAgent.exe:*:Enabled:APAgent"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe"="C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe:*:Enabled:RoxioUpnpService9"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

======List of files/folders created in the last 3 months======

2008-11-22 12:16:18 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-11-18 14:40:55 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$
2008-11-18 14:37:51 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$
2008-11-18 14:37:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$
2008-11-18 14:36:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$
2008-11-17 19:32:18 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2008-11-17 18:54:50 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-11-17 18:54:50 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-11-07 02:04:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-11-07 02:04:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{3276BE95_AF08_429F_A64F_CA64CB79BCF6}
2008-11-07 02:03:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-11-07 01:23:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-11-05 15:30:12 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-11-05 15:30:11 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
2008-11-05 15:29:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-11-05 14:52:29 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-11-05 14:44:57 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2008-10-28 17:12:22 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-10-28 16:49:51 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$
2008-10-28 16:49:36 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$
2008-10-28 16:49:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$
2008-10-28 16:48:38 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$
2008-10-28 16:48:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390$
2008-10-28 16:47:46 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$
2008-10-28 16:47:15 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$
2008-10-28 16:46:49 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$
2008-10-28 16:46:25 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$
2008-10-28 16:46:01 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$
2008-10-28 16:45:36 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$
2008-10-28 16:45:12 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$
2008-10-28 16:44:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$
2008-10-28 16:44:22 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$
2008-10-28 16:43:59 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$
2008-10-28 16:43:36 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$
2008-10-28 16:43:09 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$
2008-10-28 16:42:45 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$
2008-10-28 16:42:30 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$
2008-10-28 16:36:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en-us
2008-10-28 16:36:03 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scripting
2008-10-28 16:36:02 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\l2schemas
2008-10-28 16:36:01 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en
2008-10-28 16:36:01 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bits
2008-10-28 16:32:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles
2008-10-28 16:29:33 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic
2008-10-28 16:25:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$
2008-10-27 15:03:18 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644_0$
2008-10-25 16:43:20 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\~.exe
2008-10-17 05:04:08 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803_0$
2008-10-17 05:04:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$
2008-10-17 05:03:51 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095_0$
2008-10-17 05:02:09 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211_0$
2008-10-17 05:01:57 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841_0$
2008-10-17 05:01:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390_0$
2008-09-30 16:43:34 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml4.dll
2008-09-12 05:01:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464_0$
2008-09-12 05:00:31 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$
2008-09-05 23:30:42 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll
2008-09-05 23:29:58 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaTray.exe
2008-08-29 10:18:58 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dns-sd.exe
2008-08-29 09:53:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\jdns_sd.dll
2008-08-29 09:53:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnssd.dll
2008-08-28 19:33:11 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmllite.dll
2008-08-28 19:33:03 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmphoto.dll
2008-08-28 19:33:00 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wlanapi.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:58 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecsext.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:58 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowscodecs.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:44 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tspkg.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:44 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsgqec.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:34 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spupdwxp.exe
2008-08-28 19:32:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spdwnwxp.exe
2008-08-28 19:32:30 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe
2008-08-28 19:32:30 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\slrundll.exe
2008-08-28 19:32:30 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\slgen.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:30 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\slrundll.exe
2008-08-28 19:32:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\slextspk.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\slcoinst.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:26 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupn.exe
2008-08-28 19:32:22 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\s3gnb.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:21 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rhttpaa.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:19 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasqec.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:18 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qutil.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qcliprov.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagentrt.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagent.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:13 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\photometadatahandler.dll
2008-08-28 19:32:10 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\onex.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:57 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napstat.exe
2008-08-28 19:31:57 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napmontr.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:57 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\napipsec.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:56 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mtxparhd.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:56 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6r.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:55 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml6.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:53 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msshavmsg.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:53 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mssha.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:34 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcperf.exe
2008-08-28 19:31:33 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcfxcommon.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:33 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmcex.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:33 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\microsoft.managementconsole.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:30 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mdmxsdk.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:17 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\l2gpstore.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmsvc.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdpash.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdnepr.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:16 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdiultn.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:15 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kbdbhc.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:06 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\smtpapi.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:05 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rwnh.dll
2008-08-28 19:31:01 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\comsdupd.exe
2008-08-28 19:30:56 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsfcisp2.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:51 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\faxpatch.exe
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapsvc.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapqec.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappprxy.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapphost.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappgnui.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eappcfg.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapp3hst.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:49 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapolqec.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3ui.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3svc.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3msm.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3gpclnt.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3dlg.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3cfg.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:46 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3api.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:45 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsroam.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:45 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:44 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpqec.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:41 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\credssp.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:37 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bitsprx4.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:36 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\azroles.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:36 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:36 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativtmxx.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:35 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:35 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3d1ag.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:35 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:35 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvaa.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:35 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll
2008-08-28 19:30:29 ----N---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaclient.dll

======List of files/folders modified in the last 3 months======

2008-11-22 12:14:17 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2008-11-21 23:23:41 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI
2008-11-21 23:23:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Above & Beyond
2008-11-21 14:25:10 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs
2008-11-20 19:07:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-11-19 20:36:09 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS
2008-11-19 20:15:04 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RetroExp
2008-11-19 20:09:53 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2008-11-19 20:08:45 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2008-11-19 20:08:45 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-11-19 19:54:18 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-11-19 19:13:02 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
2008-11-19 13:47:12 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
2008-11-19 13:47:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
2008-11-18 14:41:00 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\INF
2008-11-18 14:40:58 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLLCACHE
2008-11-18 14:37:55 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2008-11-18 14:37:49 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2008-11-18 14:37:47 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2008-11-18 14:37:47 ----HD---- C:\Config.Msi
2008-11-18 14:35:38 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2008-11-18 12:05:58 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2008-11-18 10:00:46 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks
2008-11-17 23:52:13 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2008-11-17 23:52:13 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Restore
2008-11-17 19:49:31 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player
2008-11-17 19:49:31 ----D---- C:\I386
2008-11-12 23:44:22 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
2008-11-07 02:03:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2008-11-07 01:07:59 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2008-11-05 18:13:35 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\IE4 Error Log.txt
2008-11-05 14:52:43 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2008-11-05 12:53:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Vsk3Demo
2008-11-05 12:52:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Vsk3
2008-11-05 12:49:19 ----AD---- C:\Program Files\Furnish Pro
2008-11-05 12:49:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Pixie
2008-11-05 12:48:41 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Azureus
2008-11-03 19:10:25 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe
2008-11-03 11:06:53 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2008-10-28 23:42:53 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Maxthon
2008-10-28 23:26:36 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
2008-10-28 17:17:22 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\OEWABLog.txt
2008-10-28 17:13:54 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\setuplog.txt
2008-10-28 17:11:34 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM
2008-10-28 17:11:34 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Setup
2008-10-28 17:11:34 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch
2008-10-28 17:11:33 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2008-10-28 16:50:14 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot
2008-10-28 16:41:52 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SECURITY
2008-10-28 16:36:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\INETSRV
2008-10-28 16:36:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\IME
2008-10-28 16:36:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Help
2008-10-28 16:36:05 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\USMT
2008-10-28 16:36:03 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2008-10-28 16:36:01 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\PeerNet
2008-10-28 16:36:00 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2008-10-28 16:31:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\NPP
2008-10-28 16:31:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\MUI
2008-10-28 16:31:46 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\MSAGENT
2008-10-28 16:31:44 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SRCHASST
2008-10-28 16:31:42 ----D---- C:\Program Files\NetMeeting
2008-10-28 16:31:40 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Com
2008-10-28 16:31:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Windows NT
2008-10-28 16:31:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
2008-10-28 16:31:32 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System
2008-10-28 16:31:19 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\OOBE
2008-10-28 16:31:16 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
2008-10-28 16:27:56 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups
2008-10-28 16:25:02 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\EHOME
2008-10-24 22:36:25 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-10-15 11:34:24 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netapi32.dll
2008-09-05 23:30:06 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LegitCheckControl.dll
2008-09-05 11:15:40 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2008-09-05 11:13:09 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2008-09-05 11:12:03 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AirPort
2008-09-04 12:15:04 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml3.dll
2008-08-28 19:14:46 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Debug

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 omci;OMCI WDM Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys [2002-11-08 17217]
R1 prodrv06;StarForce Protection Environment Driver v6; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\prodrv06.sys [2003-10-10 52128]
R1 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL; \??\C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVRTPEL.SYS []
R1 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2007-03-28 266552]
R1 vsdatant;vsdatant; C:\WINDOWS\System32\vsdatant.sys [2005-04-19 279880]
R2 BCMNTIO;BCMNTIO; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\BCMNTIO.sys []
R2 BrPar;BrPar; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\BrPar.sys [2000-07-24 19537]
R2 dsunidrv;DellSupport UniDriver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dsunidrv.sys [2007-02-25 5376]
R2 GBFSHook;GBFSHook; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GBFSHook.sys [2004-12-21 16196]
R2 LMIInfo;LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider; \??\C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\RaInfo.sys []
R2 LMIRfsDriver;LogMeIn Remote File System Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys []
R2 MAPMEM;MAPMEM; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\MAPMEM.sys []
R2 PfModNT;PfModNT; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys []
R2 symlcbrd;symlcbrd; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys []
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2004-05-29 186112]
R3 cmvad;C-Media Wi-Sonic Wireless Audio Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cmudaxv.sys [2006-02-24 1361024]
R3 ctac32k;Creative AC3 Software Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctac32k.sys [2004-07-13 645360]
R3 ctaud2k;Creative Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys [2004-08-06 366384]
R3 ctprxy2k;Creative Proxy Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys [2004-07-13 6096]
R3 ctsfm2k;Creative SoundFont Management Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys [2004-07-13 130288]
R3 dpK0Bx01;Fingerprint Reader Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dpK0Bx01.sys [2004-08-04 32640]
R3 emupia;E-mu Plug-in Architecture Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\emupia2k.sys [2004-07-13 145488]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-04-17 15464]
R3 ha10kx2k;Creative Hardware Abstract Layer Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys [2004-08-12 904752]
R3 hap16v2k;Creative P16V HAL Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\hap16v2k.sys [2004-07-13 148432]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 lmimirr;lmimirr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys [2007-08-03 10144]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 MXOFX;USB Storage Adapter FX (MXO); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MXOFX.SYS [2003-10-10 32640]
R3 MXOPSWD;Maxtor OneTouch Security Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mxopswd.sys [2004-10-07 15360]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20081119.017\NAVENG.Sys []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20081119.017\NavEx15.Sys []
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 NPDriver;Norton Unerase Protection Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\NPDRIVER.SYS []
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2005-04-01 3454656]
R3 ossrv;Creative OS Services Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys [2004-07-13 178672]
R3 PCASp50;PCASp50 NDIS Protocol Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PCASp50.sys [2004-10-25 17664]
R3 SAVRT;SAVRT; \??\C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVRT.SYS []
R3 SYMDNS;SYMDNS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS [2007-03-28 11480]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 SYMFW;SYMFW; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS [2007-03-28 171928]
R3 SYMIDS;SYMIDS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS [2007-03-28 37016]
R3 SYMIDSCO;SYMIDSCO; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SymcData\IDS-DI~1\20081120.001\symidsco.sys []
R3 SYMNDIS;SYMNDIS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMNDIS.SYS [2007-03-28 47192]
R3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2007-03-28 18904]
R3 UsbdpFP;Fingerprint Reader Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UsbdpFP.sys [2004-08-04 34560]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2008-04-13 30208]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2008-04-13 59520]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
S3 ctdvda2k;Creative DVD-Audio Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys [2003-11-12 333600]
S3 DSproct;DSproct; \??\C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys []
S3 E100B;Intel(R) PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2004-06-21 51088]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2004-06-21 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2004-06-21 21744]
S3 PCAMPR5;PCAMPR5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\D:\ppp\PCAMPR5.SYS []
S3 PCANDIS5;PCANDIS5 NDIS Protocol Driver; \??\D:\ppp\PCANDIS5.SYS []
S3 SDdriver;SDdriver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sddriver.sys []
S3 SONYPVU1;Sony USB Filter Driver (SONYPVU1); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS [2001-08-17 7552]
S3 usbbus;LGE CDMA Composite USB Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbbus.sys [2004-04-07 19908]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 UsbDiag;LGE CDMA USB Serial Port; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lgUsbDiag.sys [2004-04-07 36368]
S3 USBModem;LGE CDMA USB Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lgusbmodem.sys [2004-04-07 38860]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 LMIRfsClientNP;LMIRfsClientNP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsClientNP.sys []

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-09-10 611664]
R2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor;Adobe Active File Monitor; C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [2004-10-20 98304]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-10-01 116040]
R2 Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler;Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler; C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe [2006-02-23 100032]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-08-29 238888]
R2 Brother XP spl Service;BrSplService; C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe [2001-11-22 57344]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2008-01-17 197992]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2008-01-17 181608]
R2 Creative Service for CDROM Access;Creative Service for CDROM Access; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE [1999-12-13 44032]
R2 DPFUSMgr;Windows XP FUS Manager; C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DPFUSMgr.exe [2004-10-13 163840]
R2 DpHost;Biometric Authentication Service; C:\Program Files\DigitalPersona\Bin\DpHost.exe [2004-10-13 225280]
R2 GBPoll;GoBack Polling Service; C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton GoBack\GBPoll.exe [2004-12-21 763520]
R2 IAANTMon;IAA Event Monitor; C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iaantmon.exe [2004-06-29 73852]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM;MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2003-05-31 7544916]
R2 navapsvc;Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service; C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe [2005-10-19 177264]
R2 NPFMntor;Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service; C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe [2005-10-19 46704]
R2 NProtectService;Norton Unerase Protection; C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE [2004-08-30 95328]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Display Driver Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe [2005-04-01 127043]
R2 PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect;Photoshop Elements Device Connect; C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe [2004-10-20 118784]
R2 PnkBstrA;PnkBstrA; C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe [2008-10-28 66872]
R2 RetroExpLauncher;Retrospect Express HD Launcher; C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\retrorun.exe [2004-07-30 69632]
R2 Roxio Upnp Server 9;Roxio Upnp Server 9; C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUpnpService9.exe [2006-11-26 294912]
R2 SNDSrvc;Symantec Network Drivers Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe [2007-03-28 206552]
R2 SPBBCSvc;Symantec SPBBCSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe [2004-07-21 173160]
R2 Speed Disk service;Speed Disk service; C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE [2004-08-30 181416]
R2 Symantec Core LC;Symantec Core LC; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe [2005-04-17 819352]
R2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe [2005-04-19 1210112]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-10-01 536872]
R3 RoxMediaDB9;RoxMediaDB9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe [2006-12-01 887544]
S2 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]
S2 RetroExp Helper;Retrospect Express HD Restore Helper; C:\PROGRA~1\Dantz\RETROS~1\rthlpsvc.exe [2004-07-30 110592]
S2 RoxLiveShare9;LiveShare P2P Server 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxLiveShare9.exe [2006-12-01 310008]
S2 RoxWatch9;Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe [2006-12-01 166648]
S2 SBService;ScriptBlocking Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe [2005-10-19 67184]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]
S3 ccPwdSvc;Symantec Password Validation; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe [2008-01-17 79208]
S3 DSBrokerService;DSBrokerService; C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe [2007-03-07 76848]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 LiveUpdate;LiveUpdate; C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE [2006-02-23 2045632]
S3 MSSQLServerADHelper;MSSQLServerADHelper; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe [2002-12-17 66112]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]
S3 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe [2004-03-18 65536]
S3 Roxio UPnP Renderer 9;Roxio UPnP Renderer 9; C:\Program Files\Roxio\Digital Home 9\RoxioUPnPRenderer9.exe [2006-11-26 57344]
S3 SAVScan;SAVScan; C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe [2005-03-07 198368]
S3 SQLAgent$MICROSOFTBCM;SQLAgent$MICROSOFTBCM; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2002-12-17 311872]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 LMIMaint;LogMeIn Maintenance Service; C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\RaMaint.exe [2007-11-15 116032]
S4 LogMeIn;LogMeIn; C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeIn.exe [2007-08-03 63040]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 2008-11-22 12:16:41

======Uninstall list======

-->"C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Program\Ctzapxx.EXE" /W /U /S
-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0D330013-4A99-46D6-83C6-2C959C68DBFF}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{1B683082-8791-4D00-8ADE-6C8986FCCC68}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{5B782FFA-6A95-480D-8E0A-0954A14693D6}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{880AF49C-34F7-4285-A8AD-8F7A3D1C33DC}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{8D337F77-BE7F-41A2-A7CB-D5A63FD7049B}
-->MsiExec.exe /I{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{169F8893-C1C5-4847-972C-EA1E008112AC}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{169F8893-C1C5-4847-972C-EA1E008112AC}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{236FADD8-58FD-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{236FADD8-58FD-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{435E969D-867E-4364-8E74-3DC8A69C5BDB}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{435E969D-867E-4364-8E74-3DC8A69C5BDB}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5210ED6D-52A9-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5210ED6D-52A9-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDDF96A-BC34-4D72-9ABA-E1FFF0C39977}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67AEFC4C-69E4-11D7-85F4-00E018013273}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67AEFC4C-69E4-11D7-85F4-00E018013273}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7201B853-5833-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7201B853-5833-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{72A810B1-EE62-455A-A086-E1C9FEDE7F29}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{72A810B1-EE62-455A-A086-E1C9FEDE7F29}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9154ED7C-926E-49CC-B677-0CF3C5267457}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9154ED7C-926E-49CC-B677-0CF3C5267457}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A4D2983-4662-4387-BE3D-4CFC2FA9C100}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9A4D2983-4662-4387-BE3D-4CFC2FA9C100}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A1185190-514F-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A1185190-514F-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AC157741-3285-4D6A-B934-9174587A3493}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AC157741-3285-4D6A-B934-9174587A3493}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEBD7BF3-5856-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DEBD7BF3-5856-11D6-A285-00A0CC51B2FE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE6699B3-E5AD-4E59-8F2B-207DF630670C}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EE6699B3-E5AD-4E59-8F2B-207DF630670C}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB2292C6-1F0A-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FB2292C6-1F0A-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD851F7E-F887-405D-9E1C-488811113EF3}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FD851F7E-F887-405D-9E1C-488811113EF3}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4E7DC12A-3597-4A94-9429-F6C6987361B1}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7DADB304-AF20-48C3-A780-4B4133A08817}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9C423CF6-2DAA-4A37-94B8-59D7ECC7DB13}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{ADEF1025-6D3B-485C-9AC9-1A2D81665B7F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FA6CC4B4-7741-4F8D-8E81-15C4BAB9869B}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
ABBYY FineReader 6.0 Sprint-->MsiExec.exe /I{ACF60000-22B9-4CE9-98D6-2CCF359BAC07}
Above & Beyond 2004-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Above & Beyond\Uninst.isu"
Ad-Aware-->MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Download Manager 2.0 (Remove Only)-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ESD\uninst.exe"
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0-->C:\WINDOWS\ISUNINST.EXE -f"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2\Uninst.dll"
Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{851C67EF-068A-4060-9EF5-2E3DDCD68382}
Adobe Reader 7.0.5-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70500000002}
Advanced Analyzer-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AF397F20-24BB-11D7-AC6F-0050DA09345C}\SETUP.EXE" 1
AirPort-->MsiExec.exe /I{599858EA-0422-481D-944A-DA049C626A25}
America's Army-->MsiExec.exe /I{8A53F9E8-F459-47B0-AA99-D919CD48A304}
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{976C2B2A-CE59-4AB3-83FB-BF895E28F2E6}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
ArmyKey 1.23-->C:\Program Files\ArmyKey 1.23\Uninstal.exe
AutoRun Architect-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\7Bear Software\AutoRun Architect\Uninst.isu"
Banctec Service Agreement-->MsiExec.exe /X{4B9F45E8-E3CE-40B4-9463-80A9B3481DEF}
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{8A25392D-C5D2-4E79-A2BD-C15DDC5B0959}
Broadcom Advanced Control Suite 2-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe /M{2E086814-7392-4E0F-ADB8-54A81E47406C} /l1033
Brother 1440-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Brother\BRHL1440\DeIsL1.isu" -cbrunin144.dll
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{66563AD8-637B-407F-BCA7-0233A16891AB}
ccCommon-->MsiExec.exe /I{DC367608-64A7-4BF7-92F4-8BAA25BA02DB}
CheckIt Diagnostics-->C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\INSTALL.LOG
Citrix Web Client-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctxsetup.exe /uninst C:\PROGRA~1\Citrix\icaweb32\uninst.inf
Creative MediaSource-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{56F3E1FF-54FE-4384-A153-6CCABA097814}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
DeductionPro 2005-06-->C:\PROGRA~1\DEDUCT~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\DEDUCT~1\INSTALL.LOG
DeductionPro 2006-->C:\Program Files\DeductionPro 2006\RemoveDPro.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\DEDUCT~2\INSTALL.LOG
DeductionPro 2007-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8A5EBB62-ADE7-41E2-8884-1517DE3505D1}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Dell Driver Reset Tool-->MsiExec.exe /I{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}
Dell Media Experience-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC0EE5B0-A8FB-4D0A-AF03-2EDC518F841B}
Dell Picture Studio v3.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{AF06CAE4-C134-44B1-B699-14FBDB63BD37}
Dell TrueMobile 2300 Control Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{06B8DAD8-2809-475E-BA9D-C34479A0D58A}\Setup.exe" DTM23H
DellSupport-->MsiExec.exe /X{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}
DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2005 Data-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{13C8D5EF-ECAB-4BF9-AB35-9774AEC00EEE}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 NoMode
DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2005-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D5BBD350-F44E-47C1-9245-228AD8A9171D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 NoMode
DigitalPersona Password Manager 1.0.1-->MsiExec.exe /I{C6C136D9-B41E-46ED-A8ED-A84D18B7CA31}
DivX-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DriverGuide Toolkit-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CEA5EF64-B694-4B79-9A2C-0FF738906A1D}\setup.exe"
eFax Messenger 3.5-->C:\Program Files\eFax Messenger 3.5\Uninstall.exe
EPSON Copy Utility 3-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67EDD823-135A-4D59-87BD-950616D6E857}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -UnInstall
EPSON Perf V700-V750 Guide-->C:\Program Files\epson\guide\perfv700_v750\uninstall.exe
EPSON Scan-->C:\Program Files\epson\escndv\setup\setup.exe /r
Google Earth-->MsiExec.exe /I{1E04F83B-2AB9-4301-9EF7-E86307F79C72}
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Image Zone 4.2-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat
HP PSC & OfficeJet 4.2-->"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{A1062847-0846-427A-92A1-BB8251A91E91}\setup\hpzscr01.exe" -datfile hposcr04.dat
HP Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{457791C5-D702-4143-A7B2-2744BE9573F2}
Image Data Converter SR-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0F429FF7-8C47-40D7-AF6F-D8B090233D04}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Intel Application Accelerator-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}\setup.exe" -l0409 -INTELUNINST
Internet Explorer Default Page-->MsiExec.exe /I{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}
Internet Worm Protection-->MsiExec.exe /I{2908F0CB-C1D4-447F-97A2-CFC135C9F8D4}
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{DDDE0BE3-0CBE-4BF6-B75A-E3F69C947843}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150020}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 5-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150050}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5-->MsiExec.exe /I{4192EAC0-6B36-4723-B216-D0E86E7757AC}
Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio, Dell Editon-->MsiExec.exe /I{78C496B9-5A6B-4692-8C2E-AFFFC34E4961}
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03-->MsiExec.exe /I{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}
K-Lite Codec Pack 2.85 Basic-->"C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
LG USB Drivers-->C:\PROGRA~1\LGDRIV~1\LGUSBD~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\LGDRIV~1\LGUSBD~1\INSTALL.LOG
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\LiveReg\VCSetup.exe /REMOVE
LiveUpdate 3.0 (Symantec Corporation)-->"C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U
LogMeIn-->MsiExec.exe /I{7E7658A2-CD3F-48A7-93EA-0882BCA4FD2A}
Macromedia Flash Player-->MsiExec.exe /X{0456ebd7-5f67-4ab6-852e-63781e3f389c}
Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio-->C:\WINDOWS\mvuninst\App1\mvuninst.exe "Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{91CA0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer-->MsiExec.exe /X{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}
Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /I{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
MSRedist-->MsiExec.exe /I{D1725BDB-BA2B-4503-A8CB-F5C835D743FA}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
Musicmatch for Windows Media Player-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E93E5EF6-D361-481E-849D-F16EF5C78EBC}\setup.exe" -l0x9 remove
Musicmatch® Jukebox-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8EF1122E-E90C-4EE9-AB0C-7FDE2BA42C26}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -uninst
Nobeltec Visual Series-->C:\Program Files\Nobeltec\Visual Series\Uninstall.exe
Norton AntiVirus 2005-->MsiExec.exe /X{C6F5B6CF-609C-428E-876F-CA83176C021B}
Norton AntiVirus Parent MSI-->MsiExec.exe /I{E5EE9939-259F-4DE2-8023-5C49E16A4F43}
Norton GoBack 4.02 (Symantec Corporation)-->MsiExec.exe /I{1F76ACFA-22FE-49F6-BC05-F4EC835F48CC}
Norton SystemWorks 2005 (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymSetup\{71E7B3F5-CFAF-4C1E-B494-528E28707937}.exe /X
Norton SystemWorks-->MsiExec.exe /I{9E23C48E-5483-4971-BA50-089F2FABCD66}
Norton Utilities-->MsiExec.exe /I{6A7867BA-B7CA-4CC9-ACAB-85BA46865EE5}
Norton WMI Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{F64306A5-4C32-41bb-B153-53986527FAB4}
NSW_DRM_COLLECTION-->MsiExec.exe /I{900B1884-2D6F-4a70-A3C7-C3F4DA873FDB}
NVIDIA Drivers-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvudisp.exe UninstallGUI
Pdf995-->C:\Program Files\TaxCut06\pdf995\setup.exe uninstall
Photo Click-->MsiExec.exe /I{6E179C77-7335-458D-9537-4F4EAC0181ED}
PIXELA ImageMixer-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{13413C6C-C640-40B8-917E-CA3062826B18}\setup.exe"
Pixie 1.4.1-->"C:\Program Files\Pixie\unins000.exe"
Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition-->C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\INSTALL.LOG
PowerDVD 5.3-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\setup.exe" -uninstall
QuickLink Mobile Phonebook-->C:\PROGRA~1\QUICKL~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\QUICKL~1\INSTALL.LOG
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{8DC42D05-680B-41B0-8878-6C14D24602DB}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Research Wizard 4.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D13CDC60-374A-11D2-AD70-00A024B8A878}\setup.exe" Uninstall
Retrospect Express HD 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{1E88F516-C8AA-4D17-9A54-8AB0768F34C1}
Rhapsody Player Engine-->MsiExec.exe /I{84F1DE76-C48C-4281-87A0-CC9548D1E7F9}
Roxio Content 9-->MsiExec.exe /X{787F2DC2-1699-44FA-A72F-9107166AF9CC}
Roxio MyDVD 9 Studio Premier-->MsiExec.exe /I{E4A02A3F-4F8A-4D94-BB99-68BC1D1CF6DB}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SilverFast Epson-SE-->"C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast Epson-SE\unins000.exe"
Sondigo Sirocco Driver-->C:\WINDOWS\CmiWIFIUninstall.exe C:\Program Files\Sondigo Sirocco Wireless Audio#Sondigo Sirocco#Sondigo Sirocco Wireless Audio Bridge#C:\WINDOWS\Sondigo.ico
Sonic RecordNow!-->MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}
Sony Picture Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D5068583-D569-468B-9755-5FBF5848F46F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /removeonly uninstall -removeonly
Sony USB Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5C29CB8B-AC1E-4114-8D68-9CD080140D4A}\Setup.exe" UNINSTALL
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E2514D9-DC24-4634-B348-61F3EF0F1628}\setup.exe" -l0x9
SPBBC-->MsiExec.exe /I{77772678-817F-4401-9301-ED1D01A8DA56}
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Symantec Script Blocking Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{D327AFC9-7BAA-473A-8319-6EB7A0D40138}
SymNet-->MsiExec.exe /I{2DA85B02-13C0-4E6D-9A76-22E6B3DD0CB2}
SyncToy-->MsiExec.exe /I{E7887F0B-066C-4D26-AFD9-62B72CF24D9A}
TaxCut 2002-->C:\Program Files\TaxCut02\Program\removetc.exe
TaxCut 2003-->C:\Program Files\TaxCut03\Program\removetc.exe
TaxCut 2004-->C:\Program Files\TaxCut04\Program\removetc.exe
TaxCut Premium + State 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{663E217E-FC26-4249-9E8E-F190CD63E737}
TaxCut Premium 2005-->C:\PROGRA~1\TaxCut05\Program\removetc.exe
TaxCut Premium 2006-->C:\PROGRA~1\TaxCut06\Program\removetc.exe
TeamSpeak 2 RC2-->"C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\unins000.exe"
Tropico-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{818FB39B-1A57-4F1B-A54D-391C33D6C586}\setup.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
USB Storage Adapter FX (MXO)-->MXOun.exe MXOFX
Virtual Skipper 4 1.6.0-->"C:\Program Files\Virtual Skipper 4\unins001.exe"
Virtual Skipper 4-->C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\unins000.exe
VZAccess Manager-->C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\VZACCE~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\VZACCE~1\INSTALL.LOG
Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 10-->MsiExec.exe /I{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
ZoneAlarm-->C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zauninst.exe

======Security center information======

AV: Norton AntiVirus
FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection
FW: ZoneAlarm Firewall

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\Business Contact Manager\IM;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\Business Contact Manager\;C:\WINDOWS\DPDrv;%PIXIEHOME%\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0403
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"tvdumpflags"=10
"PIXIEHOME"=C:\Program Files\Pixie
"SHADERS"=%PIXIEHOME%\shaders
"RoxioCentral"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\Roxio Central33\
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------
adgillis

Unread postby Katana » November 22nd, 2008, 5:03 pm

Step 1

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

• Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
    • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------
Step 2

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.

Please download JavaRa and unzip it to your desktop.

***Please close any instances of Internet Explorer (or other web browser) before continuing!***

• Double-click on JavaRa.exe to start the program.
  • From the drop-down menu, choose English and click on Select.
  • JavaRa will open; click on Remove Older Versions to remove the older versions of Java installed on your computer.
  • Click Yes when prompted. When JavaRa is done, a notice will appear that a logfile has been produced. Click OK.
  • A logfile will pop up. Please save it to a convenient location.

Now download and install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) .

----------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------
Step 3

Your Adobe Acrobat Reader is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.

Adobe Reader is a large program and uses unnecessary space.
If you prefer a smaller program you can get Foxit 2.0 from http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php << Recommended

There is a newer version of Adobe Acrobat Reader available.
  • Please go to this link Adobe Acrobat Reader Download Link
  • Click Download
  • On the right Untick Adobe Phototshop Album Starter Edition if you do not wish to include this in the installation.
  • Click the Continue button
  • Click Run, and click Run again
  • Next click the Install Now button and follow the on screen prompts

When the installation is complete go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall all previous versions.

Step 4

Logs/Information to Post in Reply
Please post the following logs/Information in your reply
  • MalwareBytes Log
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby adgillis » November 24th, 2008, 8:01 pm

Here is the java log if you need it. I'm running the other you asked for and will post it when completed.

JavaRa 1.11 Removal Log.

Report follows after line.

------------------------------------

The JavaRa removal process was started on Mon Nov 24 14:39:59 2008

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05

Found and removed: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\j2re1.4.2-b28

Found and removed: C:\Windows\System32\jpicpl32.cpl

Found and removed: C:\Windows\Installer\{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.4

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java2D\1.5.0_02

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java2D\1.5.0_05

Found and removed: Software\JavaSoft\Java2D\1.5.0_06

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510005

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510006

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510005

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510006

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510005

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\UpgradeCodes\7A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510006

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaPlugin.150_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaPlugin.150_05

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaPlugin.150_06

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaWebStart.isInstalled.1.5.0.0

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in\1.5.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in\1.5.0_05

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in\1.5.0_06

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.5

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.5.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.5.0_05

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.5.0_06

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\ACBB9B2318A96D117A58000B0D510002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\ACBB9B2318A96D117A58000B0D510005

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\ACBB9B2318A96D117A58000B0D510006

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510002

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510005

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\8A0F842331866D117AB7000B0D510006

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150020}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150050}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\8A0F841731866D117AB7000B0D410203

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Products\8A0F841731866D117AB7000B0D410203

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Classes\JavaPlugin.142_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Plug-in\1.4.2_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.4.2_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.4.2_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.5.0_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.5.0_05

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.5.0_06

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_02\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_05\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\\C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\core1.zip

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\core2.zip

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDlls\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\core3.zip

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_02

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_03

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.0.1_04

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.2

Found and removed: SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Web Start\1.2.0_01

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0004-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0008-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0019-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0019-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0021-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0025-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0025-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0026-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0027-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0028-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

Found and removed: Software\Classes\CLSID\{CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0030-ABCDEFFEDCBB}

------------------------------------

Finished reporting.
adgillis

Unread postby adgillis » November 25th, 2008, 12:38 am

Here is the log file of the malware removal

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30
Database version: 1421
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

11/24/2008 11:35:20 PM
mbam-log-2008-11-24 (23-35-20).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|F:\|G:\|H:\|)
Objects scanned: 222585
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 37 minute(s), 57 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 5

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\__c002be88 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\__c00a32f9 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WakeNet (Trojan.Adware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\a00f3e39e3c.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\__c004B347.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\__c00B3E1C.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\__c00CB121.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\__c00FAA28.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\~.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
adgillis

Unread postby Katana » November 25th, 2008, 6:17 am

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
    See HERE for help
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Kaspersky Online Scanner .
Your Antivirus and/or Antispyware may give a warning during the scan. This is perfectly normal
NOTE:- This scan is best done from IE (Internet Explorer)

NOTE:- Vista users should start IE by Start(Vista Orb) >> Internet Explorer >> Right-Click Run As Admin
Go Here http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partne ... bscan.html

Read the Requirements and limitations before you click Accept.
Once the database has downloaded, click My Computer in the left pane
Now go and put the kettle on !
When the scan has completed, click Save Report As...
Enter a name for the file in the Filename: text box and then click the down arrow to the right of Save as type: and select text file (*.txt)
Click Save - by default the file will be saved to your Desktop, but you can change this if you wish.

**Note**

To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
  • Close any open programs.
  • Turn off the real-time scanner of all antivirus or antispyware programs while performing the online scan.
Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble viewing the accept button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75%. Once the license is accepted, reset to 100%.
Katana
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby NonSuch » December 1st, 2008, 9:04 pm

Due to lack of response, this topic is now closed.

If you still require help, please open a new thread in the Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my! forum, include a fresh FRST log, and wait for a new helper.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove