Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

winlogon.exe crashing my computer

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: winlogon.exe crashing my computer

Unread postby Carolyn » October 7th, 2008, 4:49 pm

Hi,

I couldn't start up the Trend micro firewall so I decided to try and reinstall it. This appears to have worked and the firewall is now running porperly.

Well done!

----------------------------------------------------------------

You mentioned earlier that because you were without internet access, Windows Updates are not up-to-date. Windows Updates might be causing the variable performance. I would give it a day or two and see if things improve. If they do not, then you might consider posting for assistance at a general troubleshooting forum.

Here are some forums for general troubleshooting of computers:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html
http://www.techguy.org/
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/

Update Java
Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update.
  • Download the latest version of http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp.
  • Scroll down to where it says Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 7.
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Reboot your computer once the Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.
  • Note: If you don't want the Google toolbar, make sure you uncheck the option included in the installer!

Remove bad HijackThis entries
  • Run HijackThis
  • Click on the Scan button
  • Put a check beside all of the items listed below (if present):

R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)

O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)

• Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
  • Click on the "Fix Checked" button
  • When completed, close the application.

Please post a fresh HijackThis log and let me know if there has been any change in your computers behavior.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby apj868 » October 8th, 2008, 4:30 am

Hi,
I have completed the above tasks. I dobut that the variable performance will go away, it has been occuring since before the virus that I came here with struck, I jsut thought I'd mention it in case you found anything that would normally have this effect and got confused as I hadn't mentioned it. Its not too bad, only noticable when playing games, mostly newer ones. Since I completed the tasks I have had a few changes that I didn't do:
1) No sound: I did some research and found that it is a problem that sometimes happens with similar systems to mine. I was able to fix it by reinstalling the driver and enabiling the speakers.
2) When Windows starts it takes me to the user login window, as there is only one suer on my computer it never did this before. Not a big problem, but I thought I should mention it.
3) When Windows starts up I get a window called modem on hold utility come up. This goes away after a few seconds. I do have a dialup modem in my computer though its not used.
4) After startup the computer shows its trying to connect to the network in the lower right hand corner (near the clock) and then I get the message saying LAN conncection has little or no connectivity. This is nt the case as I can connect to the network and the interned dispite this message.

Here is a current HJThis log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:30:11 PM, on 8/10/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TSCFPlatformCOMSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink DVD Solution\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\essspk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\RemoteFileLock\FLMain.exe
C:\Program Files\FinePixViewer\QuickDCF.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\OLFSNT40.EXE
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TSCFCommander.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TransactionProtector\Dependent\HSChkProxyExe.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\kdfmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.uow.edu.au/student
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = proxy.uow.edu.au:8080
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.uow.edu.au;<local>
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: TransactionProtector BHO - {C1656CCA-D2EA-4A32-94AE-AE0B180E6449} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TransactionProtector\TSToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: TrendProtect - {E3578B37-6346-4EC1-A82B-38273A100DCF} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll
O3 - Toolbar: TrendProtect - {F83BE649-1CC3-48EE-B2E2-0826CEF3822A} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Transaction Protector - {E7620C98-FCCC-40E5-92EC-C7685D2E1E40} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TransactionProtector\TSToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink DVD Solution\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X1100 Series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PC Pitstop Optimize Scheduler] C:\Program Files\PCPitstop\Optimize\PCPOptimize.exe -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UfSeAgnt.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EssSpkPhone] essspk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cmaudio] RunDll32 cmicnfg.cpl,CMICtrlWnd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TrendSecure Remote File Lock] C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\RemoteFileLock\FLMain.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Exif Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Symantec Fax Starter Edition Port.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\1033\OLFSNT40.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab
O16 - DPF: {67A5F8DC-1A4B-4D66-9F24-A704AD929EEE} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDow ... eqlab2.cab
O18 - Protocol: trendprotect - {BC3A5F6F-12A0-4B14-A184-32939F413823} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (SfCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service (TMBMServer) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Sony DADC Austria AG. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe

--
End of file - 8183 bytes
apj868

Unread postby Carolyn » October 9th, 2008, 1:25 pm

Hi,

If the variable performance persists I recommend that you post for help in one of the general computer troubleshooting forums that I listed in a previous post. You can ask for help with the "limited connection" message that you are seeing as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disable that modem start-up
  • Run HijackThis
  • Click on the Scan button
  • Put a check beside the item listed below (if present):

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EssSpkPhone] essspk.exe

• Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
  • Click on the "Fix Checked" button
  • When completed, close the application.

When you upgraded to XP SP3 a new account called ASP.NET was probably created for Microsoft .NET Framework. That would explain why the login screen now appears. Here's how to work around that:

Change settings to automatically logon to Windows
  • Click Start --> Run then copy\paste the following line in the white box and click Ok.

CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2
  • Select the user account from the list (the account to which you want to automatically logon). Uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer option, and click Ok.
  • Type the user account password (leave it blank if you do not have a password) and complete the process.

Note: For Windows XP Home, don't try to auto-login as the built-in Administrator, as you'll receive an error message.

I see that Viewpoint is installed. Viewpoint, Viewpoint Manager, Viewpoint Media Player are Viewpoint components which are installed as a side effect of installing other software, most notably AOL and AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). Viewpoint Manager is responsible for managing and updating Viewpoint Media Player’s components. You can disable this using the Viewpoint Manager Control Panel found in the Windows Control Panel menu. By selecting Disable auto-updating for the Viewpoint Manager -- the player will no longer attempt to check for updates. Anything that is installed without your consent is suspect. Read what Viewpoint says and make your own decision.
    To provide a satisfying consumer experience and to operate effectively, the Viewpoint Media Player periodically sends information to servers at Viewpoint. Each installation of the Viewpoint Media Player is identifiable to Viewpoint via a Customer Unique Identifier (CUID), an alphanumeric identifier embedded in the Viewpoint Media Player. The Viewpoint Media Player randomly generates the CUID during installation and uses it to indicate a unique installation of the product. A CUID is never connected to a user's name, email address, or other personal contact information. CUIDs are used for the sole purpose of filtering redundant information. Each of these information exchanges occurs anonymously.

Viewpoint Manager is considered as foistware instead of malware since it is installed without user's approval but doesn't spy or do anything "bad". This may change, read Viewpoint to Plunge Into Adware.
    I recommend that you remove the Viewpoint products; however, decide for yourself. To uninstall the the Viewpoint components (Viewpoint, Viewpoint Manager, Viewpoint Media Player):
    1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    2. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
    3. In Add or Remove Programs, highlight >>Viewpoint component<< , click Remove.
    4. Do the same for each Viewpoint component.

Update Adobe Acrobat Reader

There is a newer version of Adobe Acrobat Reader available.
    • Please go to this link Adobe Acrobat Reader Download Link
    • On the right Untick Adobe Phototshop Album Starter Edition if you do not wish to include this in the installation.
    • Click the Continue button
    • Click Run, and click Run again
    • Next click the Install Now button and follow the on screen prompts

When the installation is complete go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall all previous versions.

If you don't like Adobe Reader, you can try Foxit PDF Reader. It's a much smaller file to download and uses a lot less resources than Adobe Reader.

This is my general post for when your logs show no more signs of malware ;)- Please let me know if you still are having problems with your computer and what these problems are

Your log now appears to be clean. Congratulations!

Please delete the following from your desktop:
    • SDFix.exe
    • WinSock XP Fix

Please take the time to tell us what you would like to be done about the people who are behind all the problems you have had. We can only get something done about this if the people that we help, like you, are prepared to complain. We have a dedicated forum for collecting these complaints Malware Complaints. You need to be registered to post as, unfortunately, we were hit with too many spam posts to allow guest posting to continue. Just find your country room and register your complaint.

Delete ComboFix and Clean Up
      Click Start > Run > type combofix /u > OK (Note the space between combofix and /u)
      Please advise if this step is missed for any reason as it performs some important actions.

Protection Programs
      Don't forget to re-enable any protection programs we disabled during your fix.

General Security and Computer Health
      Below are some steps to follow in order to dramatically lower the chances of reinfection. You may have already implemented some of the steps below, however you should follow any steps that you have not already implemented.

• Set correct settings for files
        • Click Start > My Computer > Tools menu (at top of page) > Folder Options > View tab.
        • Under Hidden files and folders if necessary select Do not show hidden files and folders.
        • If unchecked please check Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
        • If necessary check Display content of system folders
        • If necessary Uncheck Hide file extensions for known file types.
        • Click OK

• Make sure that you keep your antivirus updated
        New viruses come out every minute, so it is essential that you have the latest signatures for your antivirus program to provide you with the best possible protection from malicious software.
        Note: You should only have one antivirus installed at a time. Having more than one antivirus program installed at once is likely to cause conflicts and may well decrease your overall protection as well as impairing the performance of your PC.

• Continue to use a firewall with outbound protection
        The Windows firewall only monitors incoming traffic, NOT outgoing. Using a software firewall in its default configuration to replace the Windows firewall greatly reduces the risk of your computer being hacked. Make sure your firewall is always enabled while your computer is connected to the internet.
        Note: You should only have one firewall installed at a time. Having more than one firewall installed at once is likely to cause conflicts and may well decrease your overall protection as well as seriously impairing the performance of your PC.

• Security Updates for Windows, Internet Explorer & Microsoft Office
        Whenever a security problem in its software is found, Microsoft will usually create a patch so that after the patch is installed, attackers can't use the vulnerability to install malicious software on your PC. Keeping up with these patches will help to prevent malicious software being installed on your PC. Ensure you are registered for Windows updates via Start > right-click on My Computer > Properties > Automatic Updates tab or visit the Microsoft Update site on a regular basis.
        Note: The update process uses ActiveX, so you will need to use internet explorer for it and allow the ActiveX control to install.

• Update Non-Microsoft Programs
        Microsoft isn't the only company whose products can contain security vulnerabilities. To check whether other programs running on your PC are in need of an update, you can use the Secunia Software Inspector - I suggest that you run it at least once a month.

• Make Internet Explorer More Secure
        You are using Internet Explorer v. 7. Therefore please read and follow the recommendations at this SITE

Recommended Programs

I would recommend the download and installation of some or all of the following programs (if not already present), and the updating of them on a regular basis.

• WinPatrol
        As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge. For more information, please visit HERE.

• SpywareBlaster
        SpywareBlaster sets killbits in the registry to prevent known malicious ActiveX controls from installing on your computer. If you don't know what ActiveX controls are, see HERE. You can download SpywareBlaster from HERE.

• Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
        Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start.You can download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HERE. You can find a tutorial HERE.

• Hosts File
        For added protection you may also like to add a host file. A simple explanation of what a Hosts file does is HERE and for more information regarding host files read HERE.

Be sure to disable the service "DNS Client" FIRST to allow the use of large HOSTS files without slowdowns.
        If this isn't done first, the next reboot may take a VERY LONG TIME.
        This is how to do it. First be sure you are signed in as a user with administrative privileges:
        Stop and Disable the DNS Client Service
        Go to Start, Run and type Services.msc and click OK.
        Under the Extended Tab, Scroll down and find this service.
        DNS Client
        Right-Click on the DNS Client Service. Choose Properties
        Select the General tab. Click on the Stop button.
        Click the Arrow-down tab on the right-hand side at the Start-up Type box.
        From the drop-down menu, click on Manual
        Click the Apply tab, then click OK

• Use an alternative Internet Browser
        Many of the exploits are directed to users of Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser instead:
        Firefox
        Opera

Finally I am trying to make one point very clear. It is absolutely essential to keep all of your security programs up to date.

Also please read this great article by Tony Klein So How Did I Get Infected In First Place

I'd be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can be closed.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby apj868 » October 9th, 2008, 10:55 pm

Hi,
I just have one slight problem, I can't find any mention of viewpoint in my add/remove programs list, I also checked the uninstall list in HJThis can can't find it there either.

Thanks for all your help
apj868

Unread postby Carolyn » October 10th, 2008, 6:49 am

Sorry about that, my mistake :oops: Viewpoint is not on your computer. I included that in my post in error. :pale:
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby NonSuch » October 12th, 2008, 4:23 am

As this issue is resolved, this topic is now closed.

We are pleased we could help you resolve your computer's malware issues.

If you would like to make a comment or leave a compliment regarding the help you have received, please see Feedback for Our Helpers - Say "Thanks" Here.
NonSuch
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous