Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Help!!!!!

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Help!!!!!

Unread postby g.grim » August 11th, 2008, 11:53 am

This is proberly the wrong place to put this thread but im new so bear with me

ive had a few issues with my msn the past few days. as soon a i try to start a new convo with a contact of mine, i get a instant message asking me if id like to receve pictures from this person. im sure its a trojen virus but unsure if its on my pc or not?? ive ran Nortan 360 and it carnt find it ive also ran spybot search & destroy 1.6 and that didnt find it either.
trendmicro has found another 8 backdoor.agent!sd6 trojens after running the other 2 programs. how do i deal with this ??????????
g.grim

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Help!!!!!

Unread postby chryssi2001 » August 11th, 2008, 12:01 pm

Hello g.grim,

Open a new topic here
Run the tool below as explained, and post the report in the topic you opened, and describe your problems. Someone will help you.

Download and Run HijackThis
Download HJTInstall.exe to your Desktop.

• Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install it.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Copy/Paste the log to your reply please.

Don't use the Analyse This button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
chryssi2001
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Return to General Discussions