Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

MRU

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

MRU

Unread postby duncan880409 » April 8th, 2008, 1:42 am

regarding title of topic, i just wanna ask here is it MRU open now because i already send a application through the application form. but i still have received any reply yet from the site management
thx
duncan880409
Banned Member

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: MRU

Unread postby turtledove » April 8th, 2008, 2:59 am

Hello and Welcome duncan880409,
Please be patient. It often can take a few days or more, depending on the number of requests submitted.
Welcome to our forums, and I hope you will enjoy our community.
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby ChrisRLG » April 8th, 2008, 4:16 am

I have several pending acceptance - wil probably be Wednesday Evening (UK Time) before I will be able to process them.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby hornet » April 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Since this is about MRU admission thought i might add my question in here as well.

About a week ago i ve applied but till now havent got any PM or email.I understand if this is due to heavy work load that everyones having.

But if possible can anyone let me know how things are proceeding?Is there anything else that i ve to do except filling out n seding the application form?

Thanks
hornet

Unread postby ChrisRLG » April 25th, 2008, 4:32 am

I am about 2 weeks behind with admissions.

I hope to catch up tonight.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby hornet » April 25th, 2008, 10:38 am

Thanks alot for the reply.I ll wait :D
hornet

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests