Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Need help with malware/spyware issues please

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Need help with malware/spyware issues please

Unread postby dan12 » April 1st, 2008, 4:10 pm

How we doing?
dan12
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby tomkiom » April 2nd, 2008, 5:38 am

I fixed all the following entries and deleted all system restore points up to the current one. Ran clean manager but repeatedly crashed. Ran Combofix and got the same file i sent you before.

I'll be away on holiday from three o clock to today until sunday so i'm not too sure what to do.
tomkiom

Unread postby dan12 » April 2nd, 2008, 8:35 am

Ok, In the mean time I will talk with the developer and try to get some feed back for your return.
Enjoy your break and I will cath youn soon :)
dan12
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Unread postby sUBs » April 2nd, 2008, 8:51 am

How much free disk space do you have? If it's less than 50MB, you need to find ways to free some space. You may transfer files out of the machine using a usb drive or burning them onto a CD. Without ample space, there's no way we can load any tool for the cleanup.

Kindly post a fresh Hijackthis log in your next reply
sUBs
Honored Member (RIP)

Unread postby Gary R » April 7th, 2008, 3:20 am

Due to lack of response this topic is now closed.

If you still need help open a new thread in the Malware Removal forum and wait for a new helper.

If you have been helped and wish to donate to help with the costs of this volunteer site, please read Donations For Malware Removal

Gary R
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Previous