Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Can any1 help me with TrojanHorse Generic10.XQ?

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Can any1 help me with TrojanHorse Generic10.XQ?

Unread postby Camdog » March 28th, 2008, 8:03 am

So ya i randomly got this virus and it will not go away. I will scan and delete it but it would jsut regenerate and continue to come back. Name is Trojanhorse generic10.XQ for the most part and is located in temporary internet files. Even tho i delte the files and stuff it is still there. I have scanned multiple times with avg anti spyware and avg virus scan and it keeps coming back. I have tried the scan in safe mode altho i dd not turn off systen restore for it. Also i try to restore system to a previous date and i am unable to pick a date to restore to. Should i re do the scan in safe mode with system restore off or is there another way i can get rid of this virus, it is making my computer run slow and i dont know how to remove it.
Camdog

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Can any1 help me with TrojanHorse Generic10.XQ?

Unread postby Elrond » March 29th, 2008, 1:37 pm

Beeing helped here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29130
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Return to Infected? Virus, malware, adware, ransomware, oh my!