Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

two trojans (download/nebuler)

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

two trojans (download/nebuler)

Unread postby Hollywood » January 13th, 2008, 5:26 pm

I have the following trojans on my computer;

trojan.nebuler
downloader.trojan

however on the official Norton website it says these trojans only effect Windows XP and lower and not Vista.

Along with on google i cannot find any help regarding Vista Removal Advice.

Thus im stuck with these trojans as Norton cannot remove them just like that it requires a manual removal, however without advice / steps i've got no clue!

Any ideas?
Hollywood

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: two trojans (download/nebuler)

Unread postby silver » January 16th, 2008, 11:46 pm

Hi Hollywood,

Please check the event history or log from Norton Antivirus and post any information you can about the trojan files which it has detected - I would like the filename and path if possible: e.g. C:\Windows\System32\trojan.exe

Please download HijackThis from this link:
http://downloads.malwareremoval.com/HJTsetup.exe

Double-click on the HJTsetup.exe icon to start installation
By default it will install to C:\Program Files\HijackThis
Continue to click Next in the setup dialog boxes until you are asked which additional icons you would like
Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
Press Install and then Finish and it will automatically launch HijackThis

When HijackThis opens, choose Do a system scan and save a logfile
Notepad will open with a HijackThis log, post a copy of this log in your next response.
silver

Unread postby silver » January 20th, 2008, 11:20 pm

Do you still need help with your machine?

If the instructions are unclear or something isn't working, please let me know before proceeding.
silver

Unread postby silver » January 23rd, 2008, 9:36 pm