Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Possible infection.Can someone help please.

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Re: Possible infection.Can someone help please.

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 4th, 2008, 10:37 am

When I double click on the file it opens up winamp?It's saved as a winamp file.Do I have to download winzip?Thankyou.
Hiwatt

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 4th, 2008, 10:47 am

Don't double click on the rc.iso file. Double click on BurnCDCC.exe.

Before you are able to see the BurnCDCC.exe file, you need to extract it from the BurnCDCC.zip file. If you have no Winzip, yes, you need to download and install it first.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 4th, 2008, 10:53 am

Hi,I have winzip on my own computer but not on this one.Can you tell me where I can download it please?
Hiwatt

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 4th, 2008, 11:01 am

ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 4th, 2008, 11:33 am

Hi there,thanks for this.I wish I'd have just left it alone now.I got the cd copied.My brothers monitor connection is different to mine and he's going out so I can't do it now.I've written the instructions out and I'll take my computer back to my house and try it.I'm praying that this will work because if it doesn't I don't know what I'll do.Thanks so much for your help.I'll reply as soon as I can get to a computer(hopefully my own,soon)Thanks.
Hiwatt

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 4th, 2008, 11:35 am

If it can't work... you will have to reinstall Windows.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 4th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Hi,I don't know how to reinstall windows.What actually happend?Do you think it will work?
Hiwatt

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 4th, 2008, 11:05 pm

You shouldn't have added the SYSTEM username if it doesn't exist. It has now messed up the permissions and is causing problems. If it exists, it's OK. If it doesn't exist, it will bring problems.

As for reinstalling Windows, see here - http://www.blackviper.com/Articles/OS/I ... xppro1.htm
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 5th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Hi there,I'm trying to get this going.I've got to the windows repair mode by pressing r then I ve pressed 1 and enter but it's not giving me the option to enter administrator password.It's just saying what windows installation would you like to log on to?What should I enter here?Just to let you know,what I've actually done is disabled the "everyone" account.Your help would be much appreciated.P.s I can get a loan of my friends windows xp disc if that will help?Thankyou.
Hiwatt

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 5th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Hi,

That's not a problem. If the administrator account has no password, it won't prompt. Just continue with the rest of the steps.

You can borrow your friend's XP disc to reinstall, but you must use your product key to install, otherwise your copy of Windows will be illegal.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 6th, 2008, 9:44 am

Hi there,when I enter cd erdnt\subs and batch erdnt.con it saying the file is not recognised.Is there anythung else I should enter?Thanks.
Hiwatt

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 6th, 2008, 9:56 am

Nope, that's the correct command.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 6th, 2008, 10:42 am

So after I press 1 and enter I shoultd type after c/windows cd erdnt\subs?If that's correct it's not recognising it.Any idea why this is?Thanks.
Hiwatt

Unread postby Hiwatt » January 6th, 2008, 11:51 am

Hi there,when I typed in cd erdnt and it seemed tp recognise that command but says it can't find the file or directory.Is there anything else I can do here except reinstalling windows?I got a windows xp home edition cd from a friend but it's xp pro on my system.Please help as I need my computer and the stuff I've got on it.Thankyou.
Hiwatt

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » January 7th, 2008, 9:47 am

If you manage to borrow an XP Professional disc, you can do a repair install. You won't lose your data this way. However, you will need to reinstall all your programs.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext