Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

black screen and WARNING message that my computer is infectd

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

black screen warning

Unread postby vikto » September 4th, 2005, 5:44 pm

;)hello kim
i ran counterspy again and got a report of no problems.
i did the task below anyway and afterward ran counterspy again and counterspy reported no problems.

Quote:
REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main Display Inline Images yes]

i made changes to internet explorer as you said and i have downloaded the programs you suggested. i found a wealth of information
on the sites and i thank you very much for all the information.
my computer seems to be working fine and now i know where to get help
should i ever get infected again-thank you.
i must say you are a very generous person to give of your time and talent
as you do.
i still have a lot of reading to do. i found the tutorial site very interesting and hope to visit there often.
if this is the last communication we will have then thanks once more.
bon chance (i think that is right)
vikto
vikto

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Kimberly » September 5th, 2005, 7:24 am

You're welcome vikto. :)

Glad to hear that your computer is behaving better now and that you took some time to read and add some additional protection. Remember to keep them always up to date and running Ad.Aware or Spybot once in a while doesn't take a lot of time but at least you will be alerted if something was installed on your computer.

If you have doubts about something, don't hesitate to ask, there will always be a helping hand around. :)

Kim
Kimberly
MRU Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby NonSuch » September 19th, 2005, 11:46 pm

Glad we could be of assistance.