Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Share a picture(s) of you're pet feline.

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Re: Share a picture(s) of you're pet feline.

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 8th, 2007, 10:49 am

turn 5 wrote:Wow Drewcat.That really made my day to know there are still people like you on this
planet.

When I see people harm an animal I want them locked up for more than just 6 months(more like 20 years) ,and I won't feel sorry for them at all.

Best of luck with all your animals.

Absolutely agree :). I have been in the unenviable position several times over the last decade of having to rescue badly wounded animals because of the actions of some heartless individuals.

Great looking pictures of all you're pets guys, plus interesting stories regarding them, thank you for sharing :).
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Drewcat » December 8th, 2007, 6:42 pm

Dakey,
Youre cat looks so sweet. :)

Turn,
In my state harming a pet animal is a Felony. 5 years typically in prison.
Drewcat

Unread postby turn 5 » December 8th, 2007, 7:58 pm

Drewcat wrote:Dakey,

Turn,
In my state harming a pet animal is a Felony. 5 years typically in prison.

About the same in my state and it's not enough.To know the fruit cake will be out 5 years(really 2 years) makes me sick.I still say 20 years at least.

But because the U.S is "protecting" another country we can't protect an animal from some
nut case on drugs.

Here in Dallas Texas some monster beat,stab,shot,and then set a dog on fire.He had people
outside the court house wanting to kill him.He only got 2 years.
turn 5

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 8th, 2007, 8:32 pm

Drewcat wrote:Dakey,

Thank you Drewcat, she is a nice cat, quite timid around strangers but even at nine years old has the occasional mad half hour.

The projectile vomiting she does, be it via a fur ball or something she has eaten/chewed(she has never learned and still eats house spiders lol, which I try to stop because those arachnids serve a purpose) has never lessened the affection both myself and wife feel for the daft old ginger moggy :).

It may seem I am not paying compliments back about other pets in this thread but I assure you all to be perfectly honest, I feel speechless at the depth of extreme compassion and length some have gone to both nurture and protect our feline friends. I applaud you all :cheers: :D .
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby Drewcat » December 8th, 2007, 10:36 pm

During a time in ancient Egypt killing a cat was punishable by death.

Problem is we kill hundreds of thousands of pets every year to give breeders and others the right to breed and be as irresponsible as they please. In turn the dead pets go into grocery store pet food (meat by products), yea they don't bury or burn them, they make money off them. Everyone ignores it and it is purposefully hidden. We pay for this with our tax dollars and allow it to be.

I think the big picture of whats lacking is enforcement of current laws, better laws, and empathy education in schools. We need to make some changes and California has been trying to do this but has been hit hard by breeding organizations over it. I don't think we can seperate people allowing their animals to breed and breeders. Especially when breeders add to the problem as much as anyone else. And lets say spaying and neutering one day worked as we wanted it to (which it probably never will) and no animals were being euthanized due to overpopulation- then all we would have is bred animals (inbred).

Id just like to see us as human beings stop ignoring what goes on in government run shelters (and why)- I used to pull hundreds of animals from animal control before they were euthanized when I did official rescue work. Most the cats I took were up for euthanasia because they had caught a cold virus and were sneezing.

Believe it or not, it is a much more pressing issue then the random freaks who abuse animals. But yes, those people should go away for a very long time.
Drewcat

Unread postby ktreffin » December 10th, 2007, 4:37 pm

Here are my three:

This is Jazz checking out the fishes:

Tanzy:

and Baloo:

ktreffin
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Drewcat » December 11th, 2007, 1:37 am

aw some cuties you have there kt.
Drewcat

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 11th, 2007, 9:47 am

Drewcat wrote:aw some cuties you have there kt.

Agree :).
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby ktreffin » December 11th, 2007, 1:48 pm

@ Dakeyras, Drewcat

Thank you both! :)
ktreffin
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Carolyn » December 11th, 2007, 4:33 pm

Hmm, hope there's enough bandwidth for my herd. :)

This is Mango

His litter mate Moglee (20 pounds)

Baby 8 (rules all that she can see)

2nd in command, Pixel

And our three babies:
this is Mocha

Shadow

and Hoover

And everyones favorite bird, Tammy, making an unauthorized visit to the kitchen
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 11th, 2007, 5:02 pm

& ktreffin: You're welcome :).

Carolyn wrote:Hmm, hope there's enough bandwidth for my herd. :)

They are really nice looking cats and kittens Carolyn :). Would Mango(he looks like a tomcat, hope I am not incorrect and offend) like to be Samantha's(my cat) boyfriend? she is always online in the cat-rooms :lol:(lame humour I know :oops:).

What type of avian is Tammy?, I have no idea to be honest.
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby Carolyn » December 11th, 2007, 6:19 pm

Dakeyras wrote:
Would Mango(he looks like a tomcat, hope I am not incorrect and offend) like to be Samantha's(my cat) boyfriend? she is always online in the cat-rooms :lol:(lame humour I know :oops:).

Thank you Dakeyras. My boy Mango would make an excellent companion for your Samantha. He is quite the gentleman.

Miss Tammy is a domestic Turkey. She's about 5 years old now - you might say that she is a Thanksgiving refugee. :) As you can probably tell by the photo, she's a lot of fun to have around. You never know what she might do next. You can count on her to be close by, especially if you have any hand tools out... she love's shiny things - my socket wrench set is scattered all over the yard. She has been known to jump in my lap when I sit out on the patio, wonder in the kitchen if I leave the patio door open and we have a photo of her lying in the grass next to Baby 8 - if I can find it I'll upload it.

Someone posted earlier about their 23 lb diabetic cat - my Moglee is our diabetes boy - insulin twice a day. He also does not mind the injections at all (purrs like a kitten).

Thanks for inviting everyone to share their photos. You all have such beautiful pets! :bigsmurf:
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby Drewcat » December 11th, 2007, 9:25 pm

Sheesh

I just want to cuddle them all sooo bad! Come er little kitty (and turkey).

I can't believe I was knocked off the largest herd podium.

Must- find- more- animals.

Other day I saw a picture of a wild turkey, perched on a branch, with her babies cuddled under her wings. The article said, most people ask what sort of bird it is when they look at the picture because we are so far removed from what turkeys do and are. I would have never known what bird it was either.

Your turkey is great carolyn I hear a lot how chickens are so smart, loving and such a joy to have. Course if I had them I'd be forever trying to keep my cats from killing them I think. How do your cats do with her?

Wow 5 years old! Thats pretty darn old for a meat bred bird. Is she old like or still seem quite young still? She sure looks like the picture of health there.
Drewcat

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 12th, 2007, 8:14 am

Carolyn wrote:
Dakeyras wrote:
Would Mango(he looks like a tomcat, hope I am not incorrect and offend) like to be Samantha's(my cat) boyfriend? she is always online in the cat-rooms :lol:(lame humour I know :oops:).

Thank you Dakeyras. My boy Mango would make an excellent companion for your Samantha. He is quite the gentleman.

Miss Tammy is a domestic Turkey. She's about 5 years old now - you might say that she is a Thanksgiving refugee. :) As you can probably tell by the photo, she's a lot of fun to have around. You never know what she might do next. You can count on her to be close by, especially if you have any hand tools out... she love's shiny things - my socket wrench set is scattered all over the yard. She has been known to jump in my lap when I sit out on the patio, wonder in the kitchen if I leave the patio door open and we have a photo of her lying in the grass next to Baby 8 - if I can find it I'll upload it.

Someone posted earlier about their 23 lb diabetic cat - my Moglee is our diabetes boy - insulin twice a day. He also does not mind the injections at all (purrs like a kitten).

Thanks for inviting everyone to share their photos. You all have such beautiful pets! :bigsmurf:

I informed Samantha (now I am sounding really daft but who cares lol) she wants to know what his prospects are for the future and his hunting abilities etc etc.

Joking aside absolutely fascinating as in regards to Tammy and this may make you laugh/smile, though I was not sure what type of avian. I was thinking is that some type of vulture :oops: , I will have to start watching the repeats of David Attenbourghs's 'Life of Birds' :lol:.

Kind of you to say thank you as in regard to this topic but if you recall a PM you sent to myself about a previous cat related avatar I used, was the seed planted. That resulted with this :).
Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby Carolyn » December 12th, 2007, 11:26 am

Dakeyras wrote:I was thinking is that some type of vulture
:lol:

I thought that was very funny.... Tammy is not so sure though!

Drewcat wrote:Wow 5 years old! Thats pretty darn old for a meat bred bird. Is she old like or still seem quite young still? She sure looks like the picture of health there.

Tammy is in very good health except for some arthritis in her right drumstick which causes her to walk with a limp. The limp does not slow her down, she is still very playfull, although she is showing signs of Avian Menopause. She's no longer laying eggs or becoming broody and she frequently puts on displays normally reserved for Toms. Here are pictures of Tammy's dear departed husband, Tom. His heart failed when he was around 2 years old (died in his sleep). He weighed about 60 lbs.

Tammy can puff out like a Tom but she can't make her head change colors... Here's a mild example of what a Tom could do with color.
He could change his head and neck to combinations of pure white, bright blue, dark purple, bright red, and yellow.

Tammy is never bothered by the cats. She's about 30 lbs, even Moglee keeps his distance. On the other hand, Hoover does chase our chickens from time to time (after he has driven all other small creatures to hide). The other cats are afraid of the chickens.

Tammy has to spend most of the winter inside... If she walks onto snow and ice, she becomes too cold and then sits down in the snow. I have to carry her back to the coop or she will freeze to death. After I return her to the coop and she warms up, back out she goes and sits down in the snow. Turkeys are really not very bright. Chickens are smarter than Turkeys, but are not nearly as sociable.
Carolyn
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions