Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Share a picture(s) of you're pet feline.

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Share a picture(s) of you're pet feline.

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 6th, 2007, 6:08 pm

I thought this might be a interesting topic to create, since many members of the site both like our domesticated feline friend and use various associated images as a avatar.

I tried to word the topic title as family friendly as possible lest some halfwit chooses upon themselves to use inappropriate innuendo. I will scan and upload more images of my pet soon.

This is Samantha, she is nine years old and actually my wifes cat, I purchased from a local pet shop when we were courting:

Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Re: Share a picture(s) of you're pet feline.

Unread postby AdvancedSetup » December 7th, 2007, 3:30 am

Not mine but a cute pair

AdvancedSetup
Visiting Staff

Unread postby turn 5 » December 7th, 2007, 5:44 am

Dakeyras wrote:I thought this might be a interesting topic to create, since many members of the site both like our domesticated feline friend and use various associated images as a avatar.

I tried to word the topic title as family friendly as possible lest some halfwit chooses upon themselves to use inappropriate innuendo. I will scan and upload more images of my pet soon.

This is Samantha, she is nine years old and actually my wifes cat, I purchased from a local pet shop when we were courting:

Shes cute. :mrgreen:
Looks a lot like my cat Layla.Ya got me on my knees Layla :cat:
turn 5

Unread postby Drewcat » December 7th, 2007, 10:25 am

Care to instruct me how to put up a picture like that? Pls :) :cat:
Drewcat

Unread postby BHowett » December 7th, 2007, 11:04 am

you must have your pictures uploaded to a website that will allow you to link to them I use http://www.picturetrail.com it’s free.

*Note* not all websites allow you to link to pictures for example I have a Yahoo photo album account and I can not link to the pictures so they will not work

Once you have your pictures uploaded to a site follow theses steps

1. If you are using http://www.picturetrail.com simply copy the whole IMG link under the picture then paste it in your reply, that’s it your done!

2. if your not using http://www.picturetrail.com you may have to add the following steps
Go to your picture site locate the picture you want to add then right click on it, then click on properties , and Then copy the entire address.

3. in your reply type [img ]then paste the address you copied, then type[/img ] all with no spaces!

*Note* it should look like this with no spaces Image if it does not work you can not link to that site.

that’s it your done now go try it out!

Have fun
BHowett

Unread postby Dakeyras » December 7th, 2007, 11:07 am

Thank you for posting guys :).

Drewcat wrote:Care to instruct me how to put up a picture like that? Pls :) :cat:

Hi Drewcat :). I use this method myself:

• Create a account with photobucket.
  • Upload a image from your computer to the created photobucket account.
  • Insert the image code.

Example of the code would be:
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Dakeyras_album/sam1.gif[/IMG]

Which will produce this:

Dakeyras
MRU Honors Graduate
MRU Honors Graduate

Unread postby blackmirror » December 7th, 2007, 11:19 am

Buffy in her basket :D
Buffy and baby Buffys in a box :)
blackmirror

Unread postby curlylad » December 7th, 2007, 4:47 pm

Here are 3 of our 4 cats.
The background are Maisie and Benny (ginger), both what I would consider 'normal' sized cats.
However, the one in the foreground is the remarkable Holly, all the 4 cats we have (Cassie not in picture) obtained from animal welfare or abondoned animal shelters. Holly is special because she was close to death when they found her in hedgerows of the back garden of her former owner who was an elderly lady who died and no one knew of her cat. She fended for herself for several weeks before soemone found her.
She was very weak and had to be almost completely shaved because of lice and matted hair, she then almost lost her sight due to ulcers that were successfully treated by our vet, next on a routine check the vet found a lump under her tongue that was initially diagnosed as cancerous, 2 weeks later the biopsy showed it was non cancerous and when we took her to have it removed it had miraculously disappeared. We then found out that she had diabetes and we have to inject her twice a day but it does not seem to bother her at all.
It's been an uneventful 18 months now and she is growing from strength to strength with a clean bill of health :)
The trouble is we just cannot say no when she begs for tit-bits, I know we shouldn't but she's been through so much and well why not, only trouble is that she now weighs in at a staggering 23 pounds - almost 2 stones :shock:
The pic has not been photo shopped, that really is her size :)
curlylad
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Drewcat » December 7th, 2007, 5:23 pm

23 pounds! :shock: I have to feed my cats twice a day to keep them from ballooning. 2 of my 3 would eat themselves to death.

Ive done a lot of animal rescue. Once I had this cat that had some odd looking white things on her coat. Took her to the vet and to my shock the vet said it was lice. I didn't even know there was a cat lice!
Aw thats horrible, how lucky holly is!

I will get some pictures uploaded later.
Drewcat

Unread postby chippermac » December 7th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Sweet. Makes me wish Mom still had her little friend Lucy (among others of the feline variety). Gorgeous cats, by the way.
chippermac

Unread postby turn 5 » December 7th, 2007, 5:47 pm

blackmirror wrote:Image

Buffy in her basket :D
Buffy and baby Buffys in a box :)

Seems Buffy has been learning her times tables. :D

1X2=8 :shock:
turn 5

Unread postby curlylad » December 7th, 2007, 7:23 pm

Don't even start me on the other 2 cats in the picture.
The One on the left is Maisie, about 8 months ago she came through the back door and just colapsed. We realised that there was something very wrong with her leg. After an X-ray we found that her rear right leg was badly broken in several places, how it happened we don't know. The vet said that because of the severity of the injury it would probably be best to have it amputated, we declined this and he told us that he would do all he could but she would probably never walk properly again if we could save the leg. As I said it is now around 8 months after the accident and she shows no signs of her injury at all. :)

The other one Benny has an eating disorder, we have to feed him a special diet other wise we have some repulsive accidents :D

Our friends think we are crazy for getting these special needs cats but we felt that these sorts of cats are usually left in the animal shelters as no one wants the cost or the hassle. We thought that they deserved a chance as much as the healthier cats so here we all live together and I wouldn't change it for anything !
curlylad
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Drewcat » December 7th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Curly, I know exactly what you mean- Thanks for the instructions , that was really easy :).

Edited
Last edited by Drewcat on April 21st, 2008, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drewcat

Unread postby Drewcat » December 7th, 2007, 11:05 pm

Edited
Last edited by Drewcat on April 21st, 2008, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drewcat

Unread postby turn 5 » December 8th, 2007, 3:59 am

Wow Drewcat.That really made my day to know there are still people like you on this
planet.

When I see people harm an animal I want them locked up for more than just 6 months(more like 20 years) ,and I won't feel sorry for them at all.

Best of luck with all your animals.
turn 5

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to General Discussions