Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

way of topic of this site but WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

way of topic of this site but WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Unread postby martin6976 » October 8th, 2007, 10:22 am

Good Morning!

First, my apologies if this is inappropriate or offends anyone. I am in a desperate position.

As most already may know, Candi and I lost an infant to S.I.D.S. (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) in 2005. At that time there was no grievance support group in or around the Tulsa area. Candi and I have worked very hard to start a support group which in November will have been meeting monthly for the past year. This was one of our three goals, the other was to have a website. Our third goal was to have Tulsa's first annual Early Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness/memorial walk. You can read our story by clicking the "our story" link from the website http://www.healingokhearts.org

We had no clue the amount of work that goes into organizing an awareness/memorial walk, nor had we given thought to the fact insurance would have to be provided, which is a must at the cost of $1200.00. We have organized an awareness walk for October 13, 2007 to be at Lafortune Park at 5pm. The State, County, and City requires any organization to carry general coverage insurance for any public activities. The cost of insurance is around $1200.00 for upto a 1000 people event, we are just 6 days away from this event and are short $350.00 from covering the cost of the insurance. We are seeking donations in any amount. There is a link on our page to donate through paypal or email me at martin@healingokhearts.org if you do not want to use pay pal. Donations are tax deductible through The Great Battle Against SIDS or TGBAS.

We have to have the funds to insurance agency no later than Thursday.

I hate to be in a position to ask for assistance but at this point all I can do is ask and those that are can and are able to donate will and those that can't I understand.

Again my apologies if this in anyway offends anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to read our story and to read this email.

If you donate and require a receipt for tax purposes please make sure you let me know and supply me with an address that this can be mailed to.
martin6976

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby martin6976 » October 9th, 2007, 3:04 pm

I appreciate everyone's support.

We have collected all but $100 of what we need to cover the insurance in just the 24 hours since I made the post here and at another forum (card game site) we are very thankful to everyone.

It is so hard to put your feelings into words on a forum, so all I can say is we are very moved by the generosity of our online family/friends. Thank you again so much!
martin6976

Unread postby martin6976 » October 10th, 2007, 10:49 am

Each of you here should give yourselves a good 'ol pat on the back.

Between checks and paypal you all have donated a total of $385.00, this will not only cover the remaining balance of general coverage insurance for the event but will allow us to rent a helium tank for the balloon release.

There is no way to write in written word how much Candi and I appreciate your generosity. We are forever grateful to you all.

I still feel bad for using this forum for such a thing, but I am so so so excited that we do not have to cancel this even and because of you all we are able to carry on as scheduled.

Oh hell I am going to do it.......

BIG BIG HUGS TO THE WHOLE DAMN GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Image

Thanks ever so much!
martin6976

Unread postby Nellie2 » October 10th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Do please give us an update on how the event goes!!
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions