Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Malware University

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Malware University

Unread postby jellyfish » October 22nd, 2006, 8:38 am

is it still recuriting helpers? coz i been waiting for a reply for quite some time...
jellyfish

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » October 22nd, 2006, 3:50 pm

Yes we are - I did the last entrance list 2 days ago.

It will be done as soon as I have a spare moment.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby PolaBare » February 13th, 2007, 10:51 am

Are you still recruiting new members?
PolaBare

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » February 13th, 2007, 11:10 am

ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby ChrisRLG » February 13th, 2007, 12:01 pm

We are normally able to reply within 2 days. Normally quicker - but we are human with real life's too.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby PolaBare » February 14th, 2007, 7:08 am

Sorry mate

thanks!
PolaBare

Unread postby The_Duc » April 22nd, 2007, 12:19 pm

It's been 4 or 5 days since I submitted mine, and still I've heard nothing. Perhaps my submission never made it through for some reason, but I don't want to resubmit and end up being one of those impatient people that end up causing more headaches.

Could some possibly add a guideline on how long we should expect to wait for a response, and when we should resubmit (if ever) if we have not received a resposne?

Thanks,
The_Duc

Unread postby Nellie2 » April 22nd, 2007, 12:44 pm

Sorry for the delay Duc

I normally get these done within a couple of days but I've had some real life things to attend to that has kept me away from the forums.

I will catch up on the admit requests this evening.
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby The_Duc » April 22nd, 2007, 2:44 pm

No worries...I was just concerned that my submission was somehow not received.

Thanks for your quick response.
The_Duc

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » August 29th, 2007, 5:12 pm

I sent my application in a couple of days ago(on 8-27-07). I was wondering does it usually take like 204 days to get accepted or rejected? Thanks
MikeSwim07

Unread postby MikeSwim07 » August 29th, 2007, 5:14 pm

I'm just wondering if you didn't get mine. On my post above, i mean to say 2-4 not 204
MikeSwim07

Unread postby curlylad » August 29th, 2007, 5:34 pm

MikeSwim07

I understand that you are frustrated as you are eager to get learning, this will also apply to the vast number of other potential trainees all vying to become Freshmen.
Believe me when I tell you that the senior staff and Admin who deal with enrolment are very efficient and will 'bust a gut' to make sure that they contact each and every new student as soon as is humanly possible.

The Admin, tutors, moderators and other senior staff are at breaking point right now with a myriad of issues to deal with one of which is the much needed and welcomed enrolment of new recruits so you can rest assured that you will receive notification very soon.
Until then please be patient and remember you are all much needed and important to us all here so the Admin will want you all processed as quickly as possible- just hang on in there for a little while longer ! ;)
curlylad
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Nellie2 » August 30th, 2007, 4:30 pm

Thank you Curlylad.. as you have said, we do our best to get through the admittance requests as soon as possible. Sometimes though we get a backlog, I'm afraid it just can't be helped! :(
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby blackmirror » August 31st, 2007, 7:47 am

Nellie2 wrote:Thank you Curlylad.. as you have said, we do our best to get through the admittance requests as soon as possible. Sometimes though we get a backlog, I'm afraid it just can't be helped! :(

Spending too much time in the Chocolate room lol :lol: :lol:
blackmirror

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests