Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Terrible Tragedy :(

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Terrible Tragedy :(

Unread postby hpi » August 9th, 2007, 12:43 am

Well I had a good day and all and everything was perfect.

So I get home around 12:00am and just get into shorts and my tshirt as my pyjamas and ive been home for around 3when I get a call from a good friend of mine and im like if hes calling, there has to be a serious reason because he never uses the phone ever.

He was walking home from somewhere with another friend of mind and he had just started to walk up my street to both go home bc they both live a couple mins from me and they pass by my street to get home usually.

So hes like dude we were walking home and we heard a big ass bang so we run to the boulevard and there was a car that wrapped itself around a post there so im like oh snap(exact words) il be there in a minute.

So I get there to see a bunch of people watching and all in shock and I meet my 2 friends and we were all freaking out.

It was full of abulances, fire trucks, cops and all and and when I saw the car I promise to God it looked like a scene from a movie.

Apparently he was driving 160 with a brand new 2007 Honda and he lost control and he did an in air 360 and landed head on into the lamp Post.

The chassis rails were completely bent,The front tires bent like how a hover car would look like, the car bent a bit in half and the front of the car body actually was wrapped around the post and the post hit dead on the drivers side.

When I arrived, about 2-3 mins after I arrived I saw them take him out with the Jaws of life and he was all bloody and looked REALLY messed up, they put him in the ambulance and you heard the heart rate monitor beep then go slower and slower and then you heard a solid beep and you saw from standing outside the heart rate line just go straight.

What an unbelieveable night man, Im good friends with his younger sister whos 15 like me and he was only 17.

He had just finished sec 5 and graduated. Another messed up thing is that I stayed with him all day yesterday and a couple hours today.

He was also about a minute drive away from his house.

I feel SOO bad for him sister and all of his family and damn he was this pretty chill fat stoner dude who always brightened up the mood.

This pretty much blows, That's another one of my damn friends seen dead right infront of me.

I went there and me and my friends were like nah what are the chances of being someone we all know and then minutes later what a huge surprise it was a friend of ours.

Im still in shock I can't believe this. I haven't slept in days and all and I was praying to god and kept saying to myself, please be some kind of rlly messed up delusion or something but it was reality after all.

And the accident happened around 12:00am and I had got home earlier than I thought.

I stayed out from a couple mins after it happened to now which is 6:01 am. Me and a friend of mine just stayed there the whole night and watched everything that happened after that.

At around 4:00 am 3 cars of some of the family arrived and they were all in disbelief when they saw the car.

The grandma looked for a few seconds and started crying and praying because that's how old italian ladies are and I went up to her and in italian was talking to her and all to comfort her a bit. Such a nice lady to.

I was talking with his sister a bit on the phone and ah poor thing.

But whoa words can't rlly explain what the scene looked like and Im just there starring at the car and the area and thinking Nahhh man and most of the younger people around were all friends with him to. Very sad time.

At 5am I watched the news and they showed him car wrapped around the post and they showed my friend in the stretcher and all and I recorded it on tv and saving that tape now. Last memory of him ive got.

Btw this happened on late monday evening, pretty much just the start of tuesday.
hpi

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Axephilic » August 9th, 2007, 2:19 am

I'm so sorry to hear that! :cry:

I extend my condolences to all of his family and friends and wish them the best.
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Gary R » August 9th, 2007, 4:24 am

Sorry to hear your sad news, my condolences and sympathies to his family and friends.

It's never easy to come to terms with the unexpected loss of someone close.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby blackmirror » August 9th, 2007, 2:11 pm

Yes that is terrible
I am sorry as well
Must have been awful :(
blackmirror

Unread postby Nellie2 » August 9th, 2007, 5:30 pm

What a terrible thing to happen, my condolences to you and your friends.
Nellie2
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby hpi » August 9th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Thanks.

Now another one that happened during early morning, my grandma on my moms side passed to :(
hpi

Unread postby Axephilic » August 9th, 2007, 7:33 pm

So sorry to hear that as well.. you and your family have my condolences. :(
Axephilic
Retired Graduate

Unread postby blackmirror » August 10th, 2007, 3:55 am

hpi wrote:Thanks.

Now another one that happened during early morning, my grandma on my moms side passed to :(

More bad news
We are here if you need to talk
You are welcome to pm me if it gets too much
I am a very good listener
blackmirror

Unread postby Gary R » August 10th, 2007, 4:05 am

My sympathies to you and your family, this must be hard on you so soon after the loss of your friend.
Gary R
Administrator
Administrator

Unread postby turtledove » August 10th, 2007, 12:14 pm

My condolences to you and your family and friends. So sad to hear of such incidents. You're all in my thoughts.
Take care.
TD
turtledove
Retired Graduate

Unread postby Hepzibah » August 11th, 2007, 9:36 am

I'm so sorry, but you sound like you have great friends, you need them at a time like this! Everyone is thinking of you.
Hepzibah

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions