Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

HiJackThis - Your Help is Needed :)

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

HiJackThis - Your Help is Needed :)

Unread postby duckyy » July 8th, 2007, 4:12 pm

C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Rongavilla\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {1F6581D5-AA53-4b73-A6F9-41420C6B61F1} - C:\windows\System32\evticppx.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {967AA597-278A-4297-AB47-D97C7F574418} - C:\windows\System32\vturq.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nod32kui] "C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32kui.exe" /WAITSERVICE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PC Tilecomnu] Tilecomnu.com
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Internet Security Service] msq23.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NvCp1Do] C:\gs.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NvCp1De] c:\windows\sass.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [NvCp1Da] d:\windows\sass.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Rund] "c:\Program Files\sass.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Msnsgrst.exe] d:\Program Files\sass.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Msnsgry.exe] d:\sass.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Internet Security Servicexs] msqI23.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Edzy AntiVirus] xuovqw.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [PC Tilecomnu] Tilecomnu.com
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ares] "C:\Program Files\Ares\Ares.exe" -h
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\windows\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\windows\web\related.htm
O23 - Service: Ares Chatroom server (AresChatServer) - Ares Development Group - C:\Program Files\Ares\chatServer.exe
O23 - Service: EnGenius Network Analysis Tool - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winegne.exe
O23 - Service: IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service (ImapiService) - Roxio Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ImapiRox.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: NOD32 Kernel Service (NOD32krn) - Eset - C:\Program Files\Eset\nod32krn.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\windows\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Windows Management Service (wms) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wms.exe (file missing)
duckyy

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Simon V. » July 8th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

My name is Simon V., and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

HijackThis logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happens.
    I am currently looking over your log. As I am a trainee, everything that I post to you must be checked by an Admin or Moderator. Thus, there may be a tiny bit of a delay between posts, but it shouldn't be too long. I will post back shortly with a potential fix.

Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:

• I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
  • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Simon V.
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby duckyy » July 8th, 2007, 4:59 pm

Alright , thanks
duckyy

Unread postby Simon V. » July 8th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Hi,

You have a topic here, where you are being helped by random/random. That topic is more than a week old. Why did you abandon that topic?
Simon V.
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby duckyy » July 8th, 2007, 5:16 pm

o.O

Wow, thanks for posting that site, that's what I have been looking for
( forgot my link though ) and about the topic being one week old . I was away for a week on vacation ( got back yesterday ) . . well thanks.
duckyy

Unread postby NonSuch » July 13th, 2007, 5:21 am