Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Registration Part

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Registration Part

Unread postby justalice » June 13th, 2007, 12:02 am

Hi ... You ppl whom in charge need to fix your registration to this forum site , The problem is towards the spam entery , I am positive that I enter the correct input and I was getting >>>

Anti-spambot response incorrect

Please look into the matter .

Thanks
justalice

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby justalice » June 13th, 2007, 12:05 am

J am new so I didn't notice if there is an option to edit post but any ways I am talk about the >>> Confirmation code part that needs to be look at
justalice

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 13th, 2007, 7:30 am

Thank you for the info.

I will check into the matter, but we are also looking to upgrade to v3 of phpBB soon - which will change the code completely.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby justalice » June 14th, 2007, 7:59 pm

Oh ok , I hope its better then what you have now , Friend still can't register because of your confirmation code , Can't get pass that part [/url][/quote]
justalice

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 15th, 2007, 3:29 am

Is two parts to the code.

The first part is the code which is 5/6 chacaters. Make sure the right capital charactoers are used - and some will be numbers.

The second part is picking the two 'fruits' from those boxes .

In both cases if he/she cannnot read them, then they can refresh the page till a better one is available.

If still with problem - get them to send me an email to admin AT malwareremoval DOT com with username and a temp password and I will setup manually.

We have some 10-12 registrations a day - and I do not have many people who come to us with any problems about the registration system.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby P;3 » June 15th, 2007, 9:56 am

may I just ask; is the potential new member trying to click on a link to this forum via a mail downloaded to Outlook express (or outlook) or on a web mail server? it is easier and more effective to click on the activation link if it is read in OE as opposed to trying to click on it on a web mail server;

hope that may help?
P;3

Unread postby justalice » June 16th, 2007, 1:12 pm

Hey , I'm not sure as to what you are referring to but my friend is here on my computer try to register using IE 7 broswer on xp home sp2 , No matter how many time he try to register , He can not get pass the stupid
Confirmation code , I am watching him and I have try also to enter which we both enter the CORRECT way and still get Anti-spambot response incorrect
justalice

Unread postby P;3 » June 16th, 2007, 1:22 pm

is it something like asking you to recognise and copy say

1 5 7 a Zp
???

you have to copy it EXACTLY as it presents to YOU on the screan

I recently did this on another forum and had terrible problems unitl I got a code I COULD 'recognise' ;; I just kept trying unitl a code I COULD get right appeared;

it had both capital letters and and lower case letters in it and numbers ; as the method says ,it is to prevent spambots ; try again till you get a sequence of code you CAN imput?
P;3

Unread postby ChrisRLG » June 16th, 2007, 4:08 pm

justalice

Get him to email me and I will set up - email address in previous post.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby justalice » June 16th, 2007, 11:55 pm

P;3 >>> I would love to show you a screen shot , Its to bad this forum site doesn't have that option , Yes I know exactly what to put

Chris I will have him do that , Thanks
justalice

Unread postby P;3 » June 17th, 2007, 8:48 am

justalice wrote:P;3 >>> I would love to show you a screen shot , Its to bad this forum site doesn't have that option , Yes I know exactly what to put

Chris I will have him do that , Thanks

if you register (free)with and then upload your image to
imagethrust

you can then load and link an image using either the img tab or the URL tag

you then get sumunt like

http://i80.imagethrust.com/images/4WzK/view-image/test-of-screan-shot.html

uploading using line two from imagethrust
[img][img=http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1178498/testofscreanshot.jpg][/img]

I have not yet found an 'upload image' or 'add an image 'tab ON this forum I must admit; :( but maybe Chris RLG does not feel it that important or necessary for this board?
P;3

Unread postby justalice » June 17th, 2007, 7:13 pm

Hmmmm , Ok I will give it a try , Afterward you tell me if the Confirmation code look right ?

http://i80.imagethrust.com/images/4WRs/ ... p-020.html
justalice

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » June 17th, 2007, 8:09 pm

Confirmation code is right, but there are two fruits to check. Screenshot only showed one fruit is being checked.
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Unread postby justalice » June 17th, 2007, 9:43 pm

Now we feel dumb , We never read that part , I thought you pick the one you wanted , Now that you mention that ? I took a good look at it and your right , Thats were we went wrong , Its ok now , He got register LMAO

Thanks
justalice

Unread postby ndmmxiaomayi » June 17th, 2007, 10:47 pm

Great. :D
ndmmxiaomayi
MRU Emeritus
MRU Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Next

Return to Suggestions and Requests