Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Problem after using Ebay...help please....thankyou

MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Using plain language that anyone can understand, our community of volunteer experts will walk you through each step.

Unread postby dan12 » April 27th, 2007, 2:34 am

Hi, bof,

have you any idea why my user account does not appear when I go into safe-mode, even though I'm listed as Computer Administrator on my User profile ? My sons does appear along with the usual admin user when in safe-mode.

I'm not sure about that.

I ask this because AVG,Spybot s&d, adaware etc are all showing on my windows desktop in normal mode but not in safe-mode.

The contents of each users desktop is stored in %systemdrive%\documents and settings\%username%\Desktop
When you boot into safe mode your not logging in to your account, so the shortcuts on your desktop will not be present in other user accounts

Regards dan
dan12
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby bof:) » April 27th, 2007, 9:06 am

hi dan, ok, thankyou very much for your help. My laptop is now running fine.

You've earnt yourself some brownie-points (or a beer) here

:)

Many thanks,

Mike
bof:)

Unread postby dan12 » April 27th, 2007, 9:40 am

Pleased we could help.
Regards dan :)
dan12
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Unread postby random/random » April 27th, 2007, 12:54 pm

Glad we could be of assistance.