Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Please pray for victims and family of London Bomb Blasts

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 7th, 2005, 7:11 am

Please add any prayers etc as a reply here.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby joe53 » July 7th, 2005, 11:16 pm

Chris:

My father served with the Canadian forces in London during the Blitz. His stories of the resilience of the populace against that adversity always inspired me. This too shall pass.

My sincerest sympathies and condolences to all the familes and friends of those affected by this cowardly attack.

Joe
Toronto, Canada
joe53

Unread postby AriMan » July 8th, 2005, 4:15 am

Chris,
I pray every morning and night, My deepest sympathies for your country, and the individuals and families hurt. I will pray for all of us, as we have all been harmed by this.
AriMan
US
AriMan

Unread postby Perculator » July 8th, 2005, 4:49 am

My prayers are for the people who have lost any of their family or friends.

Let us teach our children that, the use of violence will never bring the solution to any problem.
Perculator

Unread postby NikkJ » July 8th, 2005, 5:46 pm

My son works within 1/2 mile of two of the bombs, he got off the underground train having passed through Kings Cross station just minutes before the explosion. He sent a text message telling me was OK before I even knew anything had happened.

My daughter was across town on a course and I could not contact her for an hour - it seemed like a lifetime. I had to drive through town in order to collect my daughter and some of her workmates who were stranded on the other side of the river.

Driving through, I was impressed by the defiance shown by my fellow Londoners and the calm way the emergency forces went about their business.

My prayers go out to those who lost friends or family and to those who have sustained injury.

My thanks go out to those who helped this City to respond so positively, everyone from firemen to roadsweepers (who were out in force by the time I drove through).
NikkJ
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Unread postby Tirol » July 8th, 2005, 5:48 pm

Good evening,

as most of French people, i've been disapointed by losing 2012 Olympics, but this is so far away from the tragedy Londonian suffer after another coward's action.
Having been working in cities like Beyrouth, Cairo and other places over there in middle East, i can tell you what do these fanatics is not their people's way of life.
I'm christian catholic, by birth and tradition, not sure to believe in all, but i just want to tell my brotherhood to all of you.
tirol
Tirol

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 8th, 2005, 6:08 pm

Many thanks to all who have posted here.

The Londoners, all of them, from what ever religion, sect, sex, age or place of birth are all together as one when faced with the like of this.

Never has London succumbed to any level of force being subjected to it.
All this will do is drive them closed together.

I was born in london and live just 30 miles away now, and can feel the hurt accross those 30 miles.

But while that closeness, it still leaves the ones that are hurt, both in mind, body and sole.

Those we must lift to our God, who ever we worship, to give them strength and love that they may know peace within.

May the God / Allah / Lord of all be with them.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Angoid » July 9th, 2005, 2:30 pm

And I pray for those injured in the blast, and the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones in these blasts.

I'm about 20 miles out of London, and although was personally unaffected by it I know people who live and work in London: one person I know (who fortunately goes to work late and comes home late) turned home as soon as it was evident that there was a serious problem, and another one who had been sent to London on business was only 200 yeards away from one of the blasts!

Fortunately, both are perfectly OK :)
Angoid
Developer
Developer

Unread postby DinoT » July 12th, 2005, 3:44 am

The bombings in London left me cold. I remember back to 9/11 when I watched in horror the replays on the news, & being innocent my daughter asked me "What film is this?".........the innocents are preyed upon by these fanatical murderers. We will stand strong against this evil. My thoughts/condolences go out to all inflicted by this tragedy, Chris RLG summed it up:

Those we must lift to our God, who ever we worship, to give them strength and love that they may know peace within.

Dino.
DinoT

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 21st, 2005, 9:16 am

More Bombs in London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Minor explosions using detonators only spark the evacuation of three Tube stations, a BBC correspondent says.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby suebaby41 » July 21st, 2005, 11:51 pm

Reading about more bombs gave me chills. I pray for those injured and the families of those killed in the bomb blasts. . I am afraid that we in the USA have grown complacent after the 9/11 horror in 2001. This should wake us up to the fact that it could happen here again. My prayers are with all of you.
suebaby41
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby ChrisRLG » July 22nd, 2005, 4:05 am

This brings it closer to home.

A member of SWI is AndyManchesta, he is still a Helper Trainee, so will not be known yet to many.

====================

He had friend.

I cannot quote his post as it was in a hidden room, but I can quote mine.

====================

Andy

I do not know anyone personally who suffered in London.
I found this on the net about your friend.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/men/news..._super_lad.html

I echo these words from the mayor of Oldham.

Oldham mayor Kay Knox paid tribute to David and the many others killed in the blasts.

She said: "This is our opportunity not only to remember the victims of the London atrocity, but to stand firm and united against all those who carry out such mindless acts of violence.

"In particular we remember David Foulkes, one of our own - a young man who grew up in Oldham, who attended Hulme Grammar School and Oldham Sixth Form College, and who was just starting out in the world.

"Our hearts go out to David's family and friends, and all our prayers and thoughts are with them."

May God be with them, holding them in his hands as he comforts and sustains them in their hour of need.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to General Discussions