Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

outlook express problem

This is the place for general discussions - we are a family site - no bad language, no flames.
A Moderators word is final.

outlook express problem

Unread postby metechie1a » January 15th, 2007, 8:31 am

Hi need help please.
Right now, it says I have 383 messages, but only three show up on my screen. Worse than that, after several minutes some messages come through (maybe 25 unwanted messages) I delete them and respond to the message "Are you sure you want to delete these items permanently", I say yes. then what happens is they all reappear on my e.mail. This has happened for 5x's until I have given up. I am not getting my emails. I am getting over and over the unwanted ones I have deleted. They won't go away. The screen says they are no longer in the delete folder but they reappear on my email.
Yet we can gor to her server (ameritech.net and delete them there and the seem to to vanish for good. What is outlook express doing?
metechie1a
metechie1a

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby Elrond » January 21st, 2007, 9:35 am

This is really not the right place to post this type of question as we specialice in malware and I believe that this is not a malware problem.
I would recomend you to visit Castlecops who have a much wider range of experts. http://www.castlecops.com/ Good luck with your problem.
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Unread postby ChrisRLG » January 21st, 2007, 5:04 pm

Elrond

Thier email bounced - so they will never know unless they visit and check :(
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby Elrond » January 22nd, 2007, 4:20 am

Thanks.
Elrond
Admin/Teacher Emeritus

Advertisement