Welcome to MalwareRemoval.com,
What if we told you that you could get malware removal help from experts, and that it was 100% free? MalwareRemoval.com provides free support for people with infected computers. Our help, and the tools we use are always 100% free. No hidden catch. We simply enjoy helping others. You enjoy a clean, safe computer.

Malware Removal Instructions

Request for a Test Forum button & Question About Test Fo

Please leave any suggestions and requests here - NO HIJACKTHIS LOGS

Request for a Test Forum button & Question About Test Fo

Unread postby suebaby41 » December 19th, 2006, 3:36 pm

I would love to have a button at the top of the Malware Removal forum screen (with Nellies' Blog, etc.) that would take me immediately to the Test Forum. I would like to logon and then press the Test Forum button to go right to it. I have the test forum bookmarked but then when I logon, I have to search for the Test Forum. I know I am lazy. I use the Test Forum to check out all my fixes, canned speeches, etc. If it is not possible or practical, it is not a great big deal, just something I would like.

I have a question about the Test Forum. I don't know much about the Internet or site management so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. What I do in the Test Forum is to open a new topic. I then preview it. I never submit. I leave the topic open until I finish my work. I delete old material and add new material several times. Is that a problem? I don't want to hog the Test Forum's bandwidth or whatever.
suebaby41
MRU Master
MRU Master

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Unread postby ChrisRLG » December 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm

Hi

Using that forum for that purpose is not a problem - but you might like to look for a program mentioned in the debating chamber more than once (sorry cannot remember its name) which allows offline editing of text with BB code.

It would be a little impactical to add a link to the whole forum for this purpose.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby beynac » December 19th, 2006, 4:08 pm

I think ChrisRLG means Fass.

I use Fass 0.9 Beta which works very well.
beynac
MRU Honors Grad Emeritus

Unread postby suebaby41 » December 19th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Thanks, ChrisRLG and beynac. I will try Fass.
suebaby41
MRU Master
MRU Master

Unread postby random/random » December 19th, 2006, 6:16 pm

The Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar folder is very useful for bookmarks that you need to access quickly.
random/random
Developer
Developer

Unread postby ChrisRLG » December 19th, 2006, 8:27 pm

well I thought I would test something out.

I have put a link in the menu system (where the register/login/logout links are) for the university testing room - but it is only viewable to the people with access to that room :)

Might be possible to add more to that in the future.
ChrisRLG
Administrator Emeritus

Unread postby suebaby41 » December 20th, 2006, 10:25 am

Thanks, ChrisRLG. That works great.
suebaby41
MRU Master
MRU Master

Advertisement
Register to Remove

Return to Suggestions and Requests